The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Anyone here ever caught someone using one of your pictures? What did you do?
nerd.gif

Someone was hotlinking from my website a while back so I changed the picture - not to something dirty but just to something stupid - and then I chuckled every time I looked at their page and it was still there for a couple of months.

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by desoIation1
embarassed.gif

Wish I was at the party.
laugh.gif
Word. She's a QT 3.14.

Jaw Knee C - Your photos seem a bit pixelated.
Now that you mentioned it, it does look pretty pixelated.  Must be the lens.
Did you edit with photoshop? Sometimes I forget to save pictures in maximum quality, that may be the problem.

Originally Posted by adob0

5299256850_2a788200f5_z.jpg

5299257048_4629791d05_z.jpg

^ bought some white poster board randomly while on a grocery/wally world run...got home and out of boredom, threw the closest objects next to me on them snapped away...
Sorry for noob question, but how many did you buy and how'd you piece it together?
ohwell.gif

Anyone who can fill me in on this, it'd be appreciated.

1/365

Here begins yet another 365 day project for the new year. My only goal is simply to learn and grow as a photographer, using this project as a tool and teacher in hopes of pushing my creative boundaries. Here's to another year, and another collections of memories with family and friends. Peace
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

better DSLR, canon or nikon?

You're going to start a war.
laugh.gif
I don't want to, it's just that i'm going from a fujifilm finepix S1500 to a nikon DSLR D3000, I don't want to mess up and think I should of grabbed a canon EOS rebel.

awhile  ago i read someone in this thread said that nikon was the best camera company, just wanted to know other's opinions.

^if you're going with nikon why not grab the nikon d3100? shouldnt be much more than the d3000

Originally Posted by bl1nk

^if you're going with nikon why not grab the nikon d3100? shouldnt be much more than the d3000

if the price tag is around the 499 range than ok......

not trying to spend more than that....499-550.

the d3100 is currently $599 on amazon if you could stretch your budget $50 more... 
i think it would be worth it, more MP and 1080 video and i'm not sure, but i think the d3000 has no video. oh and the d3000 doesn't have live view if that matters.

Back
Top Bottom