The Official NFL Off-Season Thread - Tony Gonzalez traded to the Falcons

wow the giants signed this dude canty for more money than jacobs, tuck, plax.....who is his agent, great job.....if you give this dude that contract the Olineis going to be knocking on the owners door....bad move by the giants i dont care how he does.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

^^ Everything I said is the truth. You just mad because you was crying talkin about Dawkins aint go no where and all the reports were false and you ended up eating your words. He was your emotional leader on that team. Even being a Cowboys fan, the way I saw him charge up on that field before kick off was something I wish we had on our team and I KNEW they would come out and smack us. We'll see who takes over his position this year.
Considine isn't on our team anymore genius. How are you going to talk %@*% about things you clearly don't know anything about?
Oh so yall got rid of him too? So who the hell do yall have back there at safety?

Damn cats getting extra emotional over losing a friggin football player like they play on the team. My mans (no @!%%) called me last night talkin bout I need to chill with the Dawkins talk cuz he had shed a tear when he saw him hold the Broncos jersey up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Eagles fans are def some emotional dudes. I guess ZERO Lombardi's will do that to you
laugh.gif

P.S. I assume Dawkins sucks now that he is not an Eagle right?
Dawk was a liability in coverage. He doesn't suck. He can still play. But he will get burnt from time to time.

I know we can replace his production on the field. We'll just have a harder time replacing what he gave us off the field.

Bengals.com is reporting Houshmadzadeh won't make a decision until Monday (it was originally said he would decide by tonight)...

Also..great news for Vikings fans..
[h2]http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=2556[/h2]
[h2]Houshmandzadeh remains in town[/h2]March 1st, 2009 - 4:31 PM by Judd Zulgad
Won't get into too many specifics for security purposes, but free-agent receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh is definitely going to remain in town for now. He and Vikings executives were just dropped off by the limo of which we have written so frequently today. What we don't know is if negotiations are completed and Houshmandzadeh has agreed to terms or if talks are going to continue with the Vikings. Houshmandzadeh ended up spending about five-and-a-half hours at Winter Park today. Stay tuned and we'll stay on it.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Bengals.com is reporting Houshmadzadeh won't make a decision until Monday (it was originally said he would decide by tonight)...

Also..great news for Vikings fans..
[h2]http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=2556[/h2]
[h2]Houshmandzadeh remains in town[/h2]March 1st, 2009 - 4:31 PM by Judd Zulgad
Won't get into too many specifics for security purposes, but free-agent receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh is definitely going to remain in town for now. He and Vikings executives were just dropped off by the limo of which we have written so frequently today. What we don't know is if negotiations are completed and Houshmandzadeh has agreed to terms or if talks are going to continue with the Vikings. Houshmandzadeh ended up spending about five-and-a-half hours at Winter Park today. Stay tuned and we'll stay on it.

Dammit.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The hell did Dan Orlovsky do to deserve 3mil per season?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

any publicity is good publicity...even stepping out of bounds in your own endzone

That just ain't fair... That front 7...
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Seymour, Wilfork, Warren... Peppers, Mayo, Thomas ...
smh.gif

Broncos give ex-Dolphins CB Goodman five-year deal
Posted: March 1st, 2009 | Adam Schefter | Tags: AndreGoodman, Denver Broncos, Miami Dolphins

The Denver Broncos and free-agent CB Andre Goodman agreed Sunday night on a five-year, $25 million contract that includes over $10 million in guaranteed money. Goodman is a seven-year NFL veteran who started all 16 regular-season games for the Miami Dolphins last season and had a team-high five interceptions.

Whoever gets Housh is going to overpay. I'm not sure why people are dying to have a 32 year old possession receiver. I'm glad the Eagles didn'tpursue.

Whoever gets Housh is going to overpay. I'm not sure why people are dying to have a 32 year old possession receiver. I'm glad the Eagles didn't pursue.
That's EXACTLY what I'm saying....his value is severely overrated....

Whoever gets Housh is going to overpay. I'm not sure why people are dying to have a 32 year old possession receiver. I'm glad the Eagles didn't pursue.
Think of all the single coverage Houshmandzadeh and Berrian will get because of AP...

He'd be well worth the price for us I think. Not sure how beneficial it would be for Seattle, Cincy, or TB to throw all that $ at them because theydon't have any other proven offensive weapons like we do.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Think of all the single coverage Houshmandzadeh and Berrian will get because of AP...

He'd be well worth the price for us I think. Not sure how beneficial it would be for Seattle, Cincy, or TB to throw all that $ at them because they don't have any other proven offensive weapons like we do.
For a team like Minnesota, I think it makes some sense... Teams like Seattle and Cincinnati I don't get though... He's good if you'relooking at him as one of the final pieces to the puzzle, but not as a building block...

I don't think he's as good as his Cincinnati production would seem to indicate, but he's still a legitimate #2 receiver...

So I guess with the signing of Keith Brooking (
sick.gif
) we are out of the Ray Lewis sweepstakes?

And where is this Peppers to New England talk coming from?

what in the hell is everyone in the NFL doing? lololololololololololololol ... canty and hall worth that much money ... eagles let dawkins walk ... broncosdangle cutler ... this had been weird free agency period ...

Back
Top Bottom