Originally Posted by CP1708

Rookie QB
2 pissed off RB's
PacMan could soon sign on

happy.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
No way PacMan comes here... Period.

I can't see how LW is gonna get $6M per... He's not as good, or an every down back, as MJD and Sproles is on a franchise tender.

I can't see Woody not paying him tho...

Small story, but interesting.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcwest/0-9-557/Sounding-off--Rams--strategy-against-Haynesworth.html

Sounding off: Rams' strategyagainst Haynesworth

August 8, 2009 10:45 AM

Posted by ESPN.com's Mike Sando

Rams center Jason Brown shared his strategy for facing the bigger defensive tackles and nose tackles in the league. "You have to break their will," Brown said. The Rams face Albert Haynesworth and the ******** in Week 2.

Brown, joining Bryan Burwell and Brian Stull on 101ESPN in St. Louis (audio here), pointed to a hurry-up offense as key to wearing down big defensive linemen in general and Haynesworth in particular.
Brown: I'm so glad we're playing Washington early in the year because it's going to be hot out there, we're going to be running hurry-up offense and he's going to get fatigued. And I'm not sure if you have watched film before, but when he gets fatigued, he taps out. He just falls down to the ground and you're like, 'Oh my gosh, is he hurt? Is something wrong with him?'

No, he's just giving the guy on the sidelines enough time to mosey on out there so he can get up, go to the sidelines, catch a breather, get something to drink and then he comes right back out. And then people are like, 'I thought he was hurt.' No, he got tired."

Brown is an entertaining interview. He referred to quarterback Marc Bulger as "mama" and said the offensive line can't allow anyone to touch mama. Pretty good stuff.

Brown better keep his helmet on, or he might get his face stomped on.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Who would be a better selection, for a draft?

Chris Johnson or Frank Gore. I'm leaning towards Gore.

Take Gore. LenWhale White is going to steal TD's from CJ in the red zone.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Signing Sharper is something you shouldn't be feeling
pimp.gif
about...trust me.

Two years ago he was one of the top safeties in the game but this year he literally hit a wall. He gets beat deep, missed tackle after tackle and made just terrible decisions. Our coverage is going to improve immensely with him leaving. Don't let the name fool you...Sharper has fallen off.

Ask any other Minnesota fan if you don't believe me
nerd.gif
126fn93.jpg

Back
Top Bottom