The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Naw playin dudes with lag is the most annoying #+*+ ever on this game... game skippin for half seconds here and there always be gettin the QB knocked around
smh.gif

Not saying you do it because i havent played you yet but in general if thats the case its crazy frustrating... i just friendly quit with dudes before the gameeven gets going if thats happening now

schools connection cant do anything about that but dont make it seem like the connection was a HUGE factor in the outcome of the game

Welp no undefeated in Cobraz dynasty lost to FSU bs game gl to you with the rest of your season coach im going to bed.

SCORE

FSU 28
TEXAS 21

Colt McCoy 7/13 79 yds and 2 INTs 0 TD's

Antone Smith 16 touches for 93 and a TD
Myron Rolle 4 pass def 5 tackles 1 INT
Neefy Moffet 4 sacks
Everette Brown 2 sacks
Rest of FSU D 4 sacks

totaling 10 sackssssssssssss of mini burgers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FSU Shuts down Texas and SHUTS UP airmaxin aka al the great aka mr big talk aka not going undefeated ever

Will have vid up of myrons star play later
pimp.gif

You'll never shut me up, and this is proof that miracles do happen. If you really think your that good put your money and or screen name up, chump.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Welp no undefeated in Cobraz dynasty lost to FSU bs game gl to you with the rest of your season coach im going to bed.
laugh.gif

It sounds like he had a worse game against a toned down FSU defense than I did with Bradford against their od 99 one.

good.

roll.gif

ohwell.gif
@ me having to see Miss. St. again in the sec cg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Im sorry but with all the @@@# talkin you did imma have to enjoy this one

Im sorry Colt McCoy is gonna go off tonight, im predicting 7+� 0 TDs.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Why you saying UF is the toughest part of your schedule son? You aint play me yet...
nerd.gif

BTW sorry fraij but i gotta make a statement in our game i gotta put up 50+� 21 points and lose man...We'll still be friends though.

fixed..

well could you resend because it's not on my list, and you wouldn't figure me out......im a Rubiks Cube son.....

rubikscube.jpg

Vid

� � http://ll-999.ea.com/sonet-easw/2.8.0.07/flash/sw/videos/mediaplayer.swf http://ll-999.ea.com/sonet-easw/2.8.0.07/flash/sw/videos/mediaplayer.swf
EA SPORTS World: NCAA Football 09 Video
bT*xJmx*PTEyMzUxMTIzNzI3NDgmcHQ9MTIzNTExMjQwNDM4MyZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZ*PSZvPTRmYzU1M2MyYjI1MTQwZGNiMjkzMDkxYTBhMDEzNGE4.gif

Man, that's a lame rule, if it's 4th and 99 and I got the ball I should be able to play however I want to play. The only way you can get salty on adude going for it is if they make it! If you stopping them than what's the point? I know Kush has no huddled gone for it on 4th and long (like 15 yards ormore) and has made it on me a couple times (F Julio Jones) but it's whatever.

Just gotta be able to stop it
pimp.gif

Im sorry but with all the @@@# talkin you did imma have to enjoy this one

Im sorry Colt McCoy is gonna go off tonight, im predicting 7+� 0 TDs.

Why you saying UF is the toughest part of your schedule son? You aint play me yet...
nerd.gif

BTW sorry fraij but i gotta make a statement in our game i gotta put up 50+� 21 points and lose man...We'll still be friends though.

fixed..

well could you resend because it's not on my list, and you wouldn't figure me out......im a Rubiks Cube son.....

rubikscube.jpg

Vid

� � http://ll-999.ea.com/sonet-easw/2.8.0.07/flash/sw/videos/mediaplayer.swf http://ll-999.ea.com/sonet-easw/2.8.0.07/flash/sw/videos/mediaplayer.swf
EA SPORTS World: NCAA Football 09 Video
bT*xJmx*PTEyMzUxMTIzNzI3NDgmcHQ9MTIzNTExMjQwNDM4MyZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZ*PSZvPTRmYzU1M2MyYjI1MTQwZGNiMjkzMDkxYTBhMDEzNGE4.gif

610x.jpg

Dre, I feel you, but I also understand people getting annoyed when you've got someone on 4th and 13, from their own 35. And they go for it. Like... it's a little cheese.

I didn't care, you can ask cheytown and airmaxin cuz i think theyve both punted to me this season once each
laugh.gif
i dont complain.

but the rule makes sense. it's a general fair play issue i guess.

the only thing i WILL complain about is xAirMaxinx's lag and how it leads to phantom sacks and picks. The game will jerk, and his defenders will teleport across the field to make superhuman plays
laugh.gif

I'll be like "How the hell did his ROLB just pick the ball deep on the left side of the field?"
Werd...Because of this reason this guy picks off EVERYTHING

SCORE

FSU 28
TEXAS 21

Colt McCoy 7/13 79 yds and 2 INTs 0 TD's

Antone Smith 16 touches for 93 and a TD
Myron Rolle 4 pass def 5 tackles 1 INT
Neefy Moffet 4 sacks
Everette Brown 2 sacks
Rest of FSU D 4 sacks

totaling 10 sackssssssssssss of mini burgers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FSU Shuts down Texas and SHUTS UP airmaxin aka al the great aka mr big talk aka not going undefeated ever

Will have vid up of myrons star play later
pimp.gif

Noles
pimp.gif

SS#3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unconquered Jerseys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Teams go for 4th down all the time. What's next, yu can't fake punt or fake FG.

If I'm up 6 and I just got a TO and and on my own 45, and its like 4th n 4. I m goin for it. How can u just tell someone no. There's so manycircumstances.
Man I invite people to go for it on me.

Kush went for it once vs me when game was within range. I shut him down. Scored next drive gae outta reach. Nat'l Title.

eek.gif
OU jumped me in the polls
laugh.gif
now that's crazy. I could see if he lost to me in like week 4. But he just lost to me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we'll see how itturns out.
UCLA and Iowa are still undefeated too.

Kush. I say play your Freshman QB. he can put up stats and get ratings boost. I never RS good skill position players cus if they good they end up leavin aftertheir RS Soph yr

eek.gif
OU jumped me in the polls
laugh.gif
now that's crazy. I could see if he lost to me in like week 4. But he just lost to me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we'll see how it turns out.
UCLA and Iowa are still undefeated too.

eek.gif
watch you still get in somehow...EA has it out for me this is commonknowledge
smh.gif

If KU beats Mizzou and Kush goes to the big 12 and you lose to him I think i could get into the chip without playing in the conference chip.

I am rooting for you Paid
pimp.gif

Aint no way OKIE is jumping me in the BCS unless I lose....EA dont +%+@#!* SCREW ME

I don't mind people going for it on 4th down. Whatpisses me off is when people use the option and the QB is wrapped and still somehow pitches it to the HB.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

If KU beats Mizzou and Kush goes to the big 12 and you lose to him I think i could get into the chip without playing in the conference chip.

I am rooting for you Paid
pimp.gif

Aint no way OKIE is jumping me in the BCS unless I lose....EA dont @%+!%$% SCREW ME
either way, Im not losing again.
I played my worst game Ive played vs Mizzu since like yr 2.
and the change I made from speed RB to Power RB will make anyone deciding to drop 8 in coverage every play, PAY for that.
thats why your 3-3-5 got punished.

I don't mind people going for it on 4th down. What pisses me off is when people use the option and the QB is wrapped and still somehow pitches it to the HB.
smh.gif

that sorta pitch happens bruh. Tommie Frazier and Darian Hagan were masters at pitching at the very last minute to draw in the entire defense. U gotta be discipline and keep a man outside for the pitch man.

Yea but I got two chances to get in and you got 1 so I will take those odds...well i guess you could get into the chip if i lose the big 12 chip..I hate Okie
mad.gif
Dre get your #*%+ back and be the tie breaker.
laugh.gif

I know EA aint gonna show me no love but thats how it goes...I guess i just gotta win every game every year

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

I don't mind people going for it on 4th down. What pisses me off is when people use the option and the QB is wrapped and still somehow pitches it to the HB.
smh.gif
I still havent figured out how to full stop this and it sucks. You get to the qb and as he's hitting the ground he pitches it 10 yards acrossto the HB or WR and they take off. I don't care what anyone says, it's clearly a flaw in the gameplay.

And I hate that Kush has been playing Kung Fu Panda for the past 12 hours but he won't play his game with Okie so we can advance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

smh.gif
I still havent figured out how to full stop this and it sucks. You get to the qb and as he's hitting the ground he pitches it 10 yards across to the HB or WR and they take off. I don't care what anyone says, it's clearly a flaw in the gameplay.

And I hate that Kush has been playing Kung Fu Panda for the past 12 hours but he won't play his game with Okie so we can advance
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i'm at work right now. thats my son. i still need to exchange thegame at blockbuster. you can advance it bro because i wont be able to hop on untill later on tonight.

Back
Top Bottom