The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ok im on now but its not workin cheytown make sure u deleted me then send with another team then switch it to ut

so we still cant play?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

dam i picked the wrong damn defensive play book. i couldnt stop the run to save my life. dudes were out of posistion on almost every single play and thecomputer was no help what so ever. dude was just bouncing off of tackles. back to the drawing board.
frown.gif

& i just rememberedhe knocked my starting QB out on one of the last drives top it off. someone check how long dudes out for.
laugh.gif
im pretty sure hes done for the season.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

& i just rememberedhe knocked my starting QB out on one of the last drives top it off. someone check how long dudes out for.
laugh.gif
Talk about adding insult to injury.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

laugh.gif
Talk about adding insult to injury.

tell me about it. dude was beasting to
smh.gif
. should i throwmy true freshman into the mix now or should i just keep the redshirt on him since the season is almost over.

in Week 11 id keep ol boy on the sidelines.

I guess im not playin any games tonight? no word from Nako and this dude is still booted
ohwell.gif

waiting on cobra to get on so we can try and solve this bug in the game but yeah iono if we'll play tonight and we should just advance in nakos

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

in Week 11 id keep ol boy on the sidelines.

I guess im not playin any games tonight? no word from Nako and this dude is still booted
ohwell.gif
no word from nako?

OK St. and Texas gotta play but theyre both ghost, so i mean. i can just sim their game and advance if u guys want? Kush still has to play his game too asdoes cheytown.

but again. ill just sim all those games if u guys want?
laugh.gif

Oh and new rule!!!!

I'D NEGLECTED, MAKING THIS A RULE AND SOME PEOPLE WERE GOING NUTS WITH IT, BUT DONCORY MADE A VALID POINT TONIGHT SO... NO MORE GOING FOR IT ON 4TH DOWNFROM YOUR SIDE OF THE OPPONENT'S 50 AND MORE THAN A YARD TO GO, UNLESS YOU'RE DOWN 2 TOUCHDOWNS!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Oh and new rule!!!!

I'D NEGLECTED, MAKING THIS A RULE AND SOME PEOPLE WERE GOING NUTS WITH IT, BUT DONCORY MADE A VALID POINT TONIGHT SO... NO MORE GOING FOR IT ON 4TH DOWN FROM YOUR SIDE OF THE OPPONENT'S 50 AND MORE THAN A YARD TO GO, UNLESS YOU'RE DOWN 2 TOUCHDOWNS!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What the %#!*?

What kinda Peanut butter and Jelly BS is that?
smh.gif

tell me about it. dude was beasting to
smh.gif
. should i throw my true freshman into the mix now or should i just keep the redshirt on him since the season is almost over.
Unless you have user games coming up, you should be able to win without him. I'd keep the RS on him.

your side of the opponens 50 what???? and yea advance because they all ply weak teams n those 2 guys never get on

I thought OK State was out with a broken hand????

Are we just letting his little brother sub in or something?
laugh.gif

word dudes going for it on 4th and 7 is
smh.gif

I personally like skying punts and blowing the returners up
laugh.gif

I'm saying tho. How you gon' stop me from going for it?

If I wanna go for it on 4th and 30, I'm going to go for it. That ain't CHEESING. If I got the ball, I can do what I wanna do.

Dudes in "Sim" leagues play with a lot more strict rules than that...

Id rather play a game where you needed to run a real offense to be successful personally... but its just a game and if you cant stop some lame with a FS at QBor runnin 5 wide on 4th and long in the 1st Q then thats on you i guess
laugh.gif

Dre, I feel you, but I also understand people getting annoyed when you've got someone on 4th and 13, from their own 35. And they go for it. Like...it's a little cheese.

I didn't care, you can ask cheytown and airmaxin cuz i think theyve both punted to me this season once each
laugh.gif
i dont complain.

but the rule makes sense. it's a general fair play issue i guess.

the only thing i WILL complain about is xAirMaxinx's lag and how it leads to phantom sacks and picks. The game will jerk, and his defenders will teleportacross the field to make superhuman plays
laugh.gif

I'll be like "How the hell did his ROLB just pick the ball deep on the left side of the field?"

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Dre, I feel you, but I also understand people getting annoyed when you've got someone on 4th and 13, from their own 35. And they go for it. Like... it's a little cheese.

I didn't care, you can ask cheytown and airmaxin cuz i think theyve both punted to me this season once each
laugh.gif
i dont complain.

but the rule makes sense. it's a general fair play issue i guess.

the only thing i WILL complain about is xAirMaxinx's lag and how it leads to phantom sacks and picks. The game will jerk, and his defenders will teleport across the field to make superhuman plays
laugh.gif

I'll be like "How the hell did his ROLB just pick the ball deep on the left side of the field?"

I don't really see the lag, but hey i can't change the schools servers man. Im stuck playing like this unless i go home. And your example isexaggerated. But yeah i'll do my best to find out how to better the connection. And come on now phantom sacks/picks they were all skill baby. Just lookat your OL they're all like 70's

Back
Top Bottom