The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I dunno man... it still allows me to send you an invite so theres something messed up with your stuff... go into file management and delete the dynasty file,then try to go back to it or something...

Btw FSU is horrible compared to the og ncaa ratings on these rosters were using
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Give me 1 draft class tho and thatll change
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

At least 3... im bout to drop from the K Rich dynasty... joint hasnt advanced in like a week.

he's been waiting to play me i have been really busy at work but i will be on tonight after 10 hopefully

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Even w/ Updated, more REALISTIC rosters, y'all should do work.

I know Gunna edited the Noles *cough*Myron Rolle*Cough* but they were still good.

Unless they just completely %@!% on the whole squad.

laugh.gif
waits to see Dre's reaction when he sees Texas Tech's roster when his PS3 gets back

[Talent] ITs gonna be COOOOOOOOOMMMMEDY[/Talent]

Nah Myron still looks good
pimp.gif
as well as my dude E Brown (who we could be seeing in Green and Gold next year..
nerd.gif
)

Offense is 86 and D is 92.

Its cool tho it wont be a problem
pimp.gif
that Defense will be back to 99 within2 seasons

Originally Posted by don23lucia

At least 3... im bout to drop from the K Rich dynasty... joint hasnt advanced in like a week.

he's been waiting to play me i have been really busy at work but i will be on tonight after 10 hopefully

i'm trying to get through this nightmare of a season for UF so if everyone else is done with their games tonight and I don't see you on, I'm justgonna sim our game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
waits to see Dre's reaction when he sees Texas Tech's roster when his PS3 gets back

[Talent] ITs gonna be COOOOOOOOOMMMMEDY[/Talent]
It's worse than it was before?

If I were you, I'd grab wither Texas A&M, Colorado or Texas
They all have better way bertter Talent.

Texas got a 80 overall/99 speed CB that's like 5th on the depth chart right now
smh.gif

matter of fact, We need u to stay in the south the so scratch CU, cus we got KU, Neb, Mizzu in the North
and only Ou & okie St in South.

Texas sucks though. I used to SMASH them w/ TTU.

And TAMU was worse than that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I guess if my team is as bad as you say they are...I can roll w/ UT.

What does aTm look like? About even w/ TTU? Worse?

A&M was way better than Tech.
I'll look at it when I get home in the afternoon and let you know who's better and can compete. I think its gonna be Texas cuz they are still 6*program.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by don23lucia

i'm trying to get through this nightmare of a season for UF so if everyone else is done with their games tonight and I don't see you on, I'm just gonna sim our game
laugh.gif
dont do me dirty with the sim lol what time can you go hit me

I dunno man... it still allows me to send you an invite so theres something messed up with your stuff... go into file management and delete the dynasty file, then try to go back to it or something...

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Give me 1 draft class tho and thatll change
pimp.gif
what do u mean? and this happened in a friends league he just sent the invite like 3 times then i deleted him as a friend and added him and itworked

Texas Tech has no talent on Offense but their D is ok they have some fast OLB's

Texas is a lot more balanced but except for like 2 players got no speed what so ever dont no one from the south whos fast not get scooped up
laugh.gif

A&M aint worth mentioning
smh.gif

Oh and No Reggie Lite no problem
nerd.gif
I wanted to put him in at the end withthe busted groin just to show you up but this dude aint even dress

21 for 220 from the third string? ill take that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

Texas is a lot more balanced but except for like 2 players got no speed what so ever dont no one from the south whos fast not get scooped up
laugh.gif
b5a158bca71757928ca32cc4b74cb7b9b21477b.gif

What the hell does that mean?

Is that a TRIPLE negative!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by theone2401

laugh.gif
b5a158bca71757928ca32cc4b74cb7b9b21477b.gif

What the hell does that mean?

Is that a TRIPLE negative!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
my bad teach.

I hope you looking forward to that 86 speed running back
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Kush what the hell happened!!!!

eek.gif

All I saw was that speed of light log off. And I knew, that score was gonna be turrreible.

I felt bad....I kept running the same couple of plays ....and they kept working
laugh.gif

I like to mix it up but when you average 15-20 yards a carry I mean what can you do.

laugh.gif
I knew it was going to be ugly when the punter almost broke a 50 yardTD run on the fake...4.2 speed
pimp.gif

Despite the fact Texas has to share a pool of recruits with the rest of us, they are doing very well for themselves. Between me, Gunna, MA81, Paid, and Kushthere is not a fast player left for the computer
laugh.gif

Airmaxin when you wanna play? im home for the night but i wanna get the game started by 1130pm EST at the LATEST.

Imma be able to play at like 10.... Hells Kitchen on at 9
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom