The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I still havent figured out how to full stop this and it sucks. You get to the qb and as he's hitting the ground he pitches it 10 yards across to the HB or WR and they take off. I don't care what anyone says, it's clearly a flaw in the gameplay.
There really is no true way to stop it...Jut try to hit the QB on his pitch arm/side.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. That's generally what I try to do. Tackle him, and pray that someone has the pitch man or that he can'tpitch the ball off. I hate when the CPU makes the wrong decision and doesn't stay w/ the Pitch man or goes @ the QB when he shouldn't.

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Kush. I say play your Freshman QB. he can put up stats and get ratings boost. I never RS good skill position players cus if they good they end up leavin after their RS Soph yr

Dude was like the 45th ranked QB in last years recruiting class. But according to his states he had the highest arm strength/throwing accuracy. so i'mpretty much putting the future of Nebraka in the hands of a true freshman 3* QB
sick.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

eek.gif
OU jumped me in the polls
laugh.gif
now that's crazy. I could see if he lost to me in like week 4. But he just lost to me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we'll see how it turns out.
UCLA and Iowa are still undefeated too.

eek.gif
watch you still get in somehow...EA has it out for me this is common knowledge
smh.gif

If KU beats Mizzou and Kush goes to the big 12 and you lose to him I think i could get into the chip without playing in the conference chip.

I am rooting for you Paid
pimp.gif

Aint no way OKIE is jumping me in the BCS unless I lose....EA dont +%+@#!* SCREW ME

How can I help you though? Kush is going to the Big XII chip. He's right behind Mizzou in the BCS so if Mizzou wins, he's not going to getthat much higher I don't think.

I don't think you're gonna be getting screwed if you get jumped or don't go though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Kush. I say play your Freshman QB. he can put up stats and get ratings boost. I never RS good skill position players cus if they good they end up leavin after their RS Soph yr

Dude was like the 45th ranked QB in last years recruiting class. But according to his states he had the highest arm strength/throwing accuracy. so i'm pretty much putting the future of Nebraka in the hands of a true freshman 3* QB
sick.gif

so. do it.
The yr after Z ROb left I had true Frosh started. and he was Awesome
Yall be sleepin on 3* too much. them dudes be just fine
I have absolutely no problem recruitin 3* players at any position when they look liek they'll be good.
MY best WR 9McCullough) for the last 3 yrs was 3*.
My RB (Tolbert) was 3*.
My SS (Peterson ) was 3*.

Ive got a 3* OLB rite now who came in jkinda wak so I dont start him but I play him every 3rd quarter vs CPU games and he has increased +1 just about everyweek. he went from 63 Overall to 72.

Originally Posted by paidndade

eek.gif
laugh.gif
now that's crazy. I could see if he lost to me in like week 4. But he just lost to me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif

If KU beats Mizzou and Kush goes to the big 12 and you lose to him I think i could get into the chip without playing in the conference chip.

pimp.gif

Aint no way OKIE is jumping me in the BCS unless I lose....EA dont +%+@#!* SCREW ME
How can I help you though? Kush is going to the Big XII chip. He's right behind Mizzou in the BCS so if Mizzou wins, he's not going to get that much higher I don't think.

I don't think you're gonna be getting screwed if you get jumped or don't go though
ohwell.gif

Kush has 2 losses and Mizzou has 1. You have to make sure everyone in the north has 2 losses. That way if Gunna loses I might jump the two lossbig 12 north winner. No chance I jump a 1 loss Big 12 winner.

But if they pick the team with the highest BCS ranking like the last time when I had beat Gunna straight up I should go to the chip anyway. But you never knowI have heard people say it picks randomly.

I mean I beat Okie straight up (like Kush beat MA81) and didnt go so I dont think its a shoe in Kush is in if you lose. And how am i not getting screwed? Imahead of Gunna in the rankings but i lost to him just like the year i beat him and he was ahead of me in the rankings if i dont go like he went then im gettingscrewed.

laugh.gif
at that Miss St. game actually costing me a shot at the nat'l title and all of my recruits lol

smh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif

How can I help you though? Kush is going to the Big XII chip. He's right behind Mizzou in the BCS so if Mizzou wins, he's not going to get that much higher I don't think.

ohwell.gif
Kush has 2 losses and Mizzou has 1. You have to make sure everyone in the north has 2 losses. That way if Gunna loses I might jump the two loss big 12 north winner. No chance I jump a 1 loss Big 12 winner.

But if they pick the team with the highest BCS ranking like the last time when I had beat Gunna straight up I should go to the chip anyway. But you never know I have heard people say it picks randomly.

I mean I beat Okie straight up (like Kush beat MA81) and didnt go so I dont think its a shoe in Kush is in if you lose. And how am i not getting screwed? Im ahead of Gunna in the rankings but i lost to him just like the year i beat him and he was ahead of me in the rankings if i dont go like he went then im getting screwed.

Ah ok I get the whole winning/losing thing now.

But as far as being screwed, I understand why you would say that considering the shoe was on the other foot the last time but I'm still gonna say no thistime you're not getting screwed. Same thing happened to MA81 last year but I definitely don't think he got screwed because I had beat him head-to-head.If you get screwed the way you did before, imma be like that's messed up but if you get screwed because the game actually did what the hell it was supposedto do I am gonna say no, he didn't get screwed.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

yo for some reason my game is played and my recruiting is done watsupwitdat?
whatre u talking about? It still says your game and recruiting are untouched. either ur on that stuff whenever ur playing and see urself kickedout of leagues ur still in, or ur XBL's acting up cuz from my end all ur dynasty stuffs still good dude. i dunno, delete all ur offline dynasty files (goto file management and delete them) then log back into the dynasty.

Ecook where are you? Kush should i just keep advacning or do u ever want me to wait for you? This weeks a user v user against a cripple, but i think hislittle brother is gonna fill in for him now and then. in which case, you should get in touch with cheytown bomber because he's our connection to dude. but as of right now, im gonna assume al of your games are "simulate if everyone else is done" unless u tell me otherwise.

when do you plan on advancing it?

Ill try to get it my game done tomorrow... itll hinge on if im able to hook my xbox up at my boys house (im away from home again this weekend), otherwise id begood to go by sunday evening...

I just really dont wanna get upset by some CPU sim
smh.gif

Theone, ur not gonna play in big 12 title game.
I am.
Just look at bowl projections. I'm the highest ranked Big 12 team & projected to be in the rose bowl.

We both drpped in the rankings
laugh.gif

1 Iowa
2 UCLA
3 Fresno St
4 OU
5 Okie State

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Theone, ur not gonna play in big 12 title game.
I am.
Just look at bowl projections. I'm the highest ranked Big 12 team & projected to be in the rose bowl.

We both drpped in the rankings
laugh.gif

1 Iowa
2 UCLA
3 Fresno St
4 OU
5 Okie State

Gunna, it showed the same thing for me up until week 15 I checked then it changed do not trust it. I was on top of the big 12 and projected to go to a BCS bowland then it changed on a BYE WEEK for me. Dont you remember? It doesnt mean that I am going to jump you but it does mean that what EA shows before the lastweek of the season is total bull

But as far as being screwed, I understand why you would say that considering the shoe was on the other foot the last time but I'm still gonna say no this time you're not getting screwed. Same thing happened to MA81 last year but I definitely don't think he got screwed because I had beat him head-to-head. If you get screwed the way you did before, imma be like that's messed up but if you get screwed because the game actually did what the hell it was supposed to do I am gonna say no, he didn't get screwed.
The reason it is "getting screwed" is because the game is not consistent. It seems like sometimes it picks the person who won head tohead and sometimes it picks the person who has the highest BCS ranking. And it seems to make these decisions when ever it wants. How is that not gettingscrewed? It should be transparent as to who it is picking and why and it should be consistent every year.

Ur not gettin screwed cus that year I lost head to head with u, u lost to unranked Texas team.

This year my loss was to then #3 team in country.

That's the only thing I can see *shrug*

Yea It might be picking based off of things we have no idea I just wish we KNEW what it was picking off of. Because if you look at it at face value it seems tojust be picking randomly. Which would be "getting screwed". I mean I am pretty sure MA81 didnt lose to unranked team when he got jerked.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

yo for some reason my game is played and my recruiting is done watsupwitdat?
whatre u talking about? It still says your game and recruiting are untouched. either ur on that stuff whenever ur playing and see urself kicked out of leagues ur still in, or ur XBL's acting up cuz from my end all ur dynasty stuffs still good dude. i dunno, delete all ur offline dynasty files (go to file management and delete them) then log back into the dynasty.

Ecook where are you? Kush should i just keep advacning or do u ever want me to wait for you? This weeks a user v user against a cripple, but i think his little brother is gonna fill in for him now and then. in which case, you should get in touch with cheytown bomber because he's our connection to dude. but as of right now, im gonna assume al of your games are "simulate if everyone else is done" unless u tell me otherwise.

ok deleting them worked for yours and the Texas one is still MIA, but lmao @ dude giving away ND.....
indifferent.gif

Yea It might be picking based off of things we have no idea I just wish we KNEW what it was picking off of. Because if you look at it at face value it seems to just be picking randomly. Which would be "getting screwed". I mean I am pretty sure MA81 didnt lose to unranked team when he got jerked.
When he lost to me I was #5 and MA81 was #2. Then I lost to Kush who was #9 and I was #2. The very next week MA81 jumped me in the polls and hewas #3 and I was like #8; Kush was like #7. I beat Gunna who was #1 and then I became #4 and MA81 stayed at #3. Me and MA81 finished with 1 loss and Kush had 2losses.

MA81, no offense to him, didn't get jerked because I won the head to head which is how it's supposed to be. So unless the loser of a head to head getsin again, I'm not saying anybody got screwed over.

Yea It might be picking based off of things we have no idea I just wish we KNEW what it was picking off of. Because if you look at it at face value it seems to just be picking randomly. Which would be "getting screwed". I mean I am pretty sure MA81 didnt lose to unranked team when he got jerked.
When he lost to me I was #5 and MA81 was #2. Then I lost to Kush who was #9 and I was #2. The very next week MA81 jumped me in the polls and he was #3 and I was like #8; Kush was like #7. I beat Gunna who was #1 and then I became #4 and MA81 stayed at #3. Me and MA81 finished with 1 loss and Kush had 2 losses.

MA81, no offense to him, didn't get jerked because I won the head to head which is how it's supposed to be. So unless the loser of a head to head gets in again, I'm not saying anybody got screwed over.
for all you guys know, EA has their own mathematical formula for picking who goes to CGs based off polls+headtohead+points scored

i mean even in real life, that whole head to head vs. bcs ranking thing varies from conference to conference no? EA probably just came up with a system theythought was the most fair, whatever that is, and went with it. So it IS consistent each year, and we just don't know what that system is. I got screwedout of the BCS one year where I only had one loss (in the sec championship and I was ranked 5th at the time) and they let KRich jump me even though he had 1loss too, a weaker schedule, and didnt even play in the championship game.

then again knowing EA it probaby is a random spin of the wheel to select the representative teams
laugh.gif

When he lost to me I was #5 and MA81 was #2. Then I lost to Kush who was #9 and I was #2. The very next week MA81 jumped me in the polls and he was #3 and I was like #8; Kush was like #7. I beat Gunna who was #1 and then I became #4 and MA81 stayed at #3. Me and MA81 finished with 1 loss and Kush had 2 losses.

MA81, no offense to him, didn't get jerked because I won the head to head which is how it's supposed to be. So unless the loser of a head to head gets in again, I'm not saying anybody got screwed over.
Oh ok so I was the only one who got screwed over when I beat Gunna head to head and didnt go..Got it.

then again knowing EA it probaby is a random spin of the wheel to select the representative teams
laugh.gif

Yea its hard to have faith in EA. I am sure they have some way of deciding it but I cannot figure it out. It shouldnt be that complicated where you can notre-engineer it. EA aint that clever.

Back
Top Bottom