**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

dat NY apple chain strait fire !!

:smokin

That piece would be raw if it was solid gold. I remember I knew a dude who had one just like that in 14k yellow gold but it was attached to a thick rolex link chain.
like i said it was my first setup 5 years ago but yea id love to save up and get a solid gold setup jus like this, i like the corpus more than the crucifix... since im havin my son im on dat legal grind so the money is obviously alot slower, since im 19 and dont have my ASE certification no garage wants me smfh

That piece would be raw for real. You should get LAX to recreate it in solid gold. Would be dope.

Ninjahood, where you at? I know you got a pic of that first Jesus Jay Z had that looks similar to that from some circa 1995 Source magazine.

Ninjahood, where you at? I know you got a pic of that first Jesus Jay Z had that looks similar to that from some circa 1995 Source magazine.

you talkin bout that cross?

tito made this, and all da reasonable doubt era jewelry.

Last edited:
You're right :lol:

Funny thing is in the add it says, "Natural Round Cut Diamonds (too many to count)", like its a good thing :wow:

The reason you can't count them is cuz they are all over the freaking place, it's impossible you will lose count every time :smh:
lmfao for real doe !!

That piece would be raw for real. You should get LAX to recreate it in solid gold. Would be dope.
like i said i would LOVE to but not hustlin, havin my son in like a week and a half(day afta superbowl so hopefully babyma can keep him up there till afta tha game :rofl:) i really dont have the extra funds not to mention i need a new glocc and i would never hear the end of it from my babyma

Last edited:

you talkin bout that cross?

tito made this, and all da reasonable doubt era jewelry.

Yep, I knew you would have a pic on deck. I always liked that piece. Whatever happened with that other dude from Rocafella in that pic? Not Damon Dash, the other one who had some federal problems.

like i said i would LOVE to but not hustlin, havin my son in like a week and a half(day afta superbowl so hopefully babyma can keep him up there till afta tha game :rofl:l

Be easy, you never know who is reading this and anything you say on the internet is fair game.

Last edited:
Yep, I knew you would have a pic on deck. I always liked that piece. Whatever happened with that other dude from Rocafella in that pic? Not Damon Dash, the other one who had some federal problems.
Be easy, you never know who is reading this and anything you say on the internet is fair game.
tip taken

Yo guys i'm going to Vegas in a few weeks and wanted to know if you guys know of any jewelry stores/ jewelers out there

Didnt Anthony Mason have a similar jesus crucifix type joint like jesus that was posted a couple years back?

edit:
here it is...

Last edited:
Didnt Anthony Mason have a similar jesus crucifix type joint like jesus that was posted a couple years back?

edit:
here it is...

Raw

Raw. Belongs on a heavy cuban. They are violatin' puttin that on a gold franco.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom