**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Fam, Pawn Stars is not hard to get into. Just depends on timing. I live out here and there can/cannot be lines. Go a little later, or earlier on a weekend. Alot of conventions coming in town soon. Google las vegas convention calendar and you can see when alot of people will be in town compared to when you get here.

I think Ive been by that spot in Cosmo but not sure. Will check it out too.

Pawn stars has some dope ish in there, I low key want to cop that Miami Heat '06 championship ring lol

Check EZ pawn and a few other pawn store chains. I copped a chain from one once, and sold one too lol

Fam, Pawn Stars is not hard to get into. Just depends on timing. I live out here and there can/cannot be lines. Go a little later, or earlier on a weekend. Alot of conventions coming in town soon. Google las vegas convention calendar and you can see when alot of people will be in town compared to when you get here.

I think Ive been by that spot in Cosmo but not sure. Will check it out too.

Pawn stars has some dope ish in there, I low key want to cop that Miami Heat '06 championship ring lol

Check EZ pawn and a few other pawn store chains. I copped a chain from one once, and sold one too lol
Thanks for the info

I got a regular silver chain thats coated in rhodium. Straight looks like white gold.
I've heard that they coat all gold jewelry in rhodium and that's what rly gives it it's shine.

Flawless runs with david bling. Dave kinda fell back and let flawless get the shine. They right on the corner of 47th and 6th i think.

Flawless and bling def going hard lately.

Raffelo and avi anit have much last time i went over there.

BigL,
Always got the dopest watch collects. Props G. Still love your Jacob.

From the good folks at DanielJewelryInc... 14k 17mm Miami Cuban Bracelet 19.50cts in Diamonds
This is what I would buy if I got rich overnight. Classy. I also like Curren$y's set that has been posted

Back
Top Bottom