**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I don't know how you all were cosigning the hell out of them. Super grimey folks. :smh:

Not returning emails = Super grimey???

I've personally done $40k+ with Icebox & never had a problem.
They're not big on returning random inquiries through email because of the amount of flakers -- especially from NTers.
When I first starting dealing with them I initially sent Zahir an email, got very vague/late responses, went down to ATL, met them in person at the shop, showed I was ready to spend, and the rest is history.

Yeah I never heard anyone say they were straight up grimey like they will steal your money. I was just saying that all jewelers I have ever dealt with are like dusty pawn shop broker or shady mechanic style. If you go to a jeweler with a wad of cash, and don't know what you are getting yourself into, you will get got, no matter who you are dealing with. Ninjahood already told ya'll to do your research before you cop jewels. LAX, Jim and Daniel are the only ones I've dealt with where I actually felt like I got what I paid for, or more for my money.LAX knows I gotta mess with him cause he's like my little ******ed mexican cousin. I never dealt with Icebox before. The only jewelers I can really say are straight up and down lying slimeball status are the Jacob & Co. crew. That may have changed now that Jake is out of prison and back in the store though.

Last edited:
Yeah I never heard anyone say they were straight up grimey like they will steal your money. I was just saying that all jewelers I have ever dealt with are like dusty pawn shop broker or shady mechanic style. I never dealt with Icebox before. The only jewelers I can really say are straight up and down lying slimeball status are the Jacob & Co. crew. That may have changed now that he is out of prison and back in the store though.
That wasn't aimed that you, my dude.

You said you never dealt with them so can't vouch for them -- I can dig that.

End of the day -- from MY personal experiences -- Icebox are 1000% legit & professional.

They just don't waste their time with flakers, or potential flakers.

I don't know how you all were cosigning the hell out of them. Super grimey folks. :smh:

They're not big on returning random inquiries through email because of the amount of flakers -- especially from NTers.
When I first starting dealing with them I initially sent Zahir an email, got very vague/late responses, went down to ATL, met them in person at the shop, showed I was ready to spend, and the rest is history.

Read what I wrote in the other posts. If the kid is trying to cheat USPS out of $5, think about other tricks up his sleeve to rip people off especially with something like jewelry where he can easily cut down on a spec or two without you noticing.

Yeah I never heard anyone say they were straight up grimey like they will steal your money. I was just saying that all jewelers I have ever dealt with are like dusty pawn shop broker or shady mechanic style. I never dealt with Icebox before. The only jewelers I can really say are straight up and down lying slimeball status are the Jacob

That wasn't aimed that you, my dude.
You said you never dealt with them so can't vouch for them -- I can dig that.
End of the day -- from MY personal experiences -- Icebox are 1000% legit & professional.
They just don't waste their time with flakers, or potential flakers.

Yeah I know. I know they get a lot of flakes too, but some of those emails they get are from real potential buyers and I know of two instances where they lost big business for not replying. I wouldn't hold it against them, though. I like the quality of the pieces I see on their site and I know Frank has had good experiences with them. I know Icee Fresh, Liori, Jacob and JOBH will respond to emails with a quickness. LAX is always on his computer eating Carne Asada and drinking Squirt, so you know he ain't hard to reach.

Read what I wrote in the other posts. If the kid is trying to cheat USPS out of $5, think about other tricks up his sleeve to rip people off especially with something like jewelry where he can easily cut down on a spec or two without you noticing.

I feel where you are coming from on this too. Really though, If you think about it, there is a different moral standard involved in ripping off a paying customer who might do return business, and ripping off a bloated government agency that is paid for by our taxes(or even a big business like Wal Mart, Visa, etc.). Does seem petty tho...

Last edited:

I gotcha.

This was a few years back, right?

Gotta figure Zahir was in his teens at the time.

You live & learn.

I gotcha.
This was a few years back, right?
Gotta figure Zahir was in his teens at the time.
You live & learn.

I did not want to slander him. Hence, why I never brought it up until now. But with all these stories about jeweler shadiness coming out of the woodwork, I had to let it be known. He could've changed his ways, but I thought the same about Lax. So we have to keep each other informed.

Last edited:
I don't really rock with enamel, but this one looks
smokin.gif

you can tell they knew what they were doing, quality wise one of the best i've seen IMO

Thanks fam.

LAX is always on his computer eating Carne Asada and drinking Squirt, so you know he ain't hard to reach.

What the....

:rofl:

Who did you deal with at Jacob JChambers. There was a person there I dealt with had this attitude which rubbed me the wrong way, on some holier than thou sort of feeling

Good to hear you got your money back though.

Last edited:
I did not want to slander him. Hence, why I never brought it up until now. But with all these stories about jeweler shadiness coming out of the woodwork, I had to let it be known. He could've changed his ways, but I thought the same about Lax. So we have to keep each other informed.
I understand. 

You don't like the way the transaction went, so you don't rock with them.

I get it. I have a similar way of handling biz.

All I'm saying is I've never had an issue with them at all.

I consider Mo & Zahir really good friends.

Mo & his family will be at my wedding in March. Zahir, too, I think.

And, we met through NT.

I don't really rock with enamel, but this one looks
smokin.gif

you can tell they knew what they were doing, quality wise one of the best i've seen IMO

Thanks fam.

LAX is always on his computer eating Carne Asada and drinking Squirt, so you know he ain't hard to reach.

What the....

:rofl:

Who did you deal with at Jacob JChambers. There was a person there I dealt with had this attitude which rubbed me the wrong way, on some holier than thou sort of feeling

Good to hear you got your money back though.

I dealt with Craig "Rizzo tha Rat" Rizzieri.

i guess i got lucky with j&co, i bought third hand, but i went and got an appraisal and all the diamonds were VS and the gold was real.

Last edited:
i guess i got lucky with j&co, i bought third hand, but i went and got an appraisal and all the diamonds were VS and the gold was real.

I'm not saying that they sellin' fakes Thats definitely not the case. You can't really speak on their business dealings unless you copped directly from them. Their quality is insurmountable as well.

Last edited:

Been posted and just as ugly as it was last time. Why mess with a classic.

I dealt with Craig "Rizzo tha Rat" Rizzieri.

Yeah, I think he's the same guy. He took over everything while Jacob was locked up.

I think I know the guy. Looks like a sly car salesman who tries to trap you into a slave lease deal.

That Jesus is all wrong, they took the kufi and put a crown of thorns on it. :smh:
Sly car salesman, yep, you get the idea. Cracker on the left:

Last edited:

I'm not saying that they sellin' fakes Thats definitely not the case. You can't really speak on their business dealings unless you copped directly from them. Their quality is insurmountable as well.

What issues did you have with them?

What issues did you have with them?

We agreed on a gold weight, not exact, but at least a certain amount, they undercut by 25 grams. Thats a lot of dough when you talkin 14 karat gold. If i agree to buy jewelry, I wanna know the exact diamond quality, carat weight and gold weight that I am paying for. I wasn't around at the time, had a lot of other stuff going on, didn't live in New York, and BigL picked it up for me so we just let it be. Just a warning though, if you wanna cop from Jacob, use a credit card so that you can file a chargeback when he shorts you on gold or diamonds. Quality is always perfect though and Jacob absolutely does not work with anything less than 10k gold or Vs stones. They still some scumbags tho.

my first setup when i first started hustlin in 2008, i was 14 and i was so hype wen i got it ! good memories haha anyway jesus and the chain are both gold dipped silver, diamonds on the jesus aint really too shiny probly I3 but yea i got into a lot of fights over kids tryna snatch it. still have it so we know who won :wink:
EDIT: Pic taken dis mornin FYI

Last edited:
my first setup when i first started hustlin in 2008, i was 14 and i was so hype wen i got it ! good memories haha anyway jesus and the chain are both gold dipped silver, diamonds on the jesus aint really too shiny probly I3 but yea i got into a lot of fights over kids tryna snatch it. still have it so we know who won :wink:
EDIT: Pic taken dis mornin FYI

That piece would be raw if it was solid gold. I remember I knew a dude who had one just like that in 14k yellow gold but it was attached to a thick rolex link chain.

That piece would be raw if it was solid gold. I remember I knew a dude who had one just like that in 14k yellow gold but it was attached to a thick rolex link chain.
like i said it was my first setup 5 years ago but yea id love to save up and get a solid gold setup jus like this, i like the corpus more than the crucifix... since im havin my son im on dat legal grind so the money is obviously alot slower, since im 19 and dont have my ASE certification no garage wants me smfh

Back
Top Bottom