**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Icebox emailed me after 1+ years asking if they ever fulfilled my order

I don't know how you all were cosigning the hell out of them. Super grimey folks. :smh:

could be wrong but im thinking most of the cosigns came from folks seeing their celeb pieces. not personal experience.

and just cuz here's a couple of their jesus pieces. of course we know the standard, but these aren't too bad.

Nah there were a few regulars here that cosigned IceBox heavy.

[QUOTE name="GHOSTDIRTY" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/127594/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you/23880#post_17069632[/URL]"]
[QUOTE name="LISHMAN" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/127594/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you/23880#post_17069612[/URL]"]

it's cool to rock fakes .

never that[/QUOTE]

right, but i think dude brought up a good point that why should it matter if that person is happy with their purchase and dont care if their **** isnt real. i wouldnt care if dude's piece wasn't real if he isn't fronting or tryna act like he's flossing/balling w/e arrogant mannerism
[/quote]

U mustve not read his post before da exposé :lol:

@JChambers cant believe LAX is tryna play you like that, thought he was about his business?

You guys might remember the OG online cuban link connect: http://cubanchain.net, I know Ninja posted it in here before. They used to have the best prices on legit miami cuban chains.Last I heard, Jim, the guy who ran that site and sold the chains, was facing murder charges from way back and turned into a preacher.I think that is why they went out of business.

https://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F3/106/106.F3d.709.96-5209.html
Read most of this appellate brief.. That thing is like a movie. These jewelers are like drug dealers man..

If one jeweler was willing to sell another jeweler 11k gold claiming it was 14k, imagine what they're doing to the every day guy.

Quick story about Daniel's.. I found them on eBay not knowing they were in Miami where I'm from. Bought a 8mm bracelet but it was a bit too big (my fault). Went a few places trying to see if I could get a link or two taken out and everyone was trying to charge an arm and a leg ($100+). So I emailed Daniel's and asked if I could send it back to get resized and that's when I found out they were in Miami. That weekend I went down to their shop and David did it for me for free. While I waited I talked to the other guy there about jewelry and shoes; really cool dudes. When David came out with the resized bracelet he offered to buy the extra gold links. Before then I hadn't thought to check the gold for purity, but once he asked if I wanted to sell it to him, that question entered my head. I declined selling it back to him and just kept the extra pieces. Then I thought to myself, "if he's asking to buy some of the gold back then it's likely 100 because he wouldn't want the extra back knowing it's less than 14k pure". Anyway, on my way home I went to a pawn shop to have it tested and it was all the way 14k.

I've since gone back and bought a 7mm necklace from them. Real stand up guys that go out of their way for their customers.

Not sure if I showed my Mont Blanc, SImple/Classic. Have an Omega as well. Had a Brietling but sold it, wasnt anything major.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larolex

its possible. depending on the makes & models

but it makes perfect sense.

theres alot to learn about rolexes.

people hear the word ROLEX and automatically think "10gs" typical hood mentality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Nah there were a few regulars here that cosigned IceBox heavy.

yep, cats always bugging lol

Same way you were riding Lax and bigging him up?

You guys might remember the OG online cuban link connect: http://cubanchain.net, I know Ninja posted it in here before. They used to have the best prices on legit miami cuban chains.Last I heard, Jim, the guy who ran that site and sold the chains, was facing murder charges from way back and turned into a preacher.I think that is why they went out of business.

https://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F3/106/106.F3d.709.96-5209.html

Well damb. That's from like Vol. 1-2. I remember visiting that website a long time ago.

theres an IF&CO. baby jesus on the bay..just the piece no chain included.
26.1 grams of 10K 
4 CTS of white diamonds (VS-SI)
they are asking 4800 OBO..add 2300 if you want the chain..57g 14K 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/IF-CO-BEN-B...099?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b79e7563

a0gwib.jpg

9j1zx2.jpg

This is what I'm talking about JChambers. Albeit it's the smaller version, that face looks mad long. Like Jesus' face is melting.

I don't know how you all were cosigning the hell out of them. Super grimey folks. :smh:

I legit once sent them an email they replied to 2 months later and really had the nerve to ask me if I still wanted the piece made.

Were you serious about buying from them? If you didn't get a response, try calling their store. They have their number listed on their website too and Mo, the president of IceBox, gave out his cell phone number here. I can hit him up right now and get a text back immediately.

could be wrong but im thinking most of the cosigns came from folks seeing their celeb pieces. not personal experience.

I'm just a guy and I'll cosign them.
I sell crack though. Srs.......................................................................................not

Also, it's better to deal with Mo @ Icebox. With Mo, he shipped my piece out next day air and that was before the enamel so I could see it first and rock it for a second. Then I shipped it back to him as slow as possible. When he had his guys put the enamel on he also shipped it next day.

End result:

Looks nice but don't be surprised if there's a few CZ's on that joint.

:rofl:

Gotta pay for that overnight shipping somehow. I'm sure Frank's put a diamond tester to that joint before tho.I can speak on JOBH, Lax and Jacob & Co as well as Liori. I can't speak on Icebox or Icee Fresh because I have never dealt with them. I sent them an email about copping a Breitling back in like '08 and they never responded so I moved on. There may be better ways to get in contact with them.

theres an IF&CO. baby jesus on the bay..just the piece no chain included.
26.1 grams of 10K
4 CTS of white diamonds (VS-SI)
they are asking 4800 OBO..add 2300 if you want the chain..57g 14K
http://www.ebay.com/itm/IF-CO-BEN-B...099?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b79e7563

a0gwib.jpg

9j1zx2.jpg

This is what I'm talking about JChambers. Albeit it's the smaller version, that face looks mad long. Like Jesus' face is melting.

[/quote]

That Jesus looks alright to me, I know that Icee Fresh posted a full sized kufi on here before that was spot on and dude said he molded it on Pusha Ts piece, that is verified from Jacob. I don't like any of the medium or small sized Jesuses though. I wouldn't rock one. The era I came up in, the bigger the better. No tight jeans or snapbacks either...:smh:

Last edited:
I don't really rock with enamel, but this one looks 
smokin.gif

you can tell they knew what they were doing, quality wise one of the best i've seen IMO

Traxnyc is legit, a little known fact is that they make all of the jesus pieces for both LAX and Icee Fresh. LAXROLEX finally paid me my money too, so I guess he ain't a scammer, just a little slow..

no one scammed anyone it was a misunderstanding between me and jc chambers

1. I wired his money to the wrong name and it came back to me

2. I re-wired so hes been paid

3. I do apologize for taking 5 months to sell your watch but it sold and you've been paid

the end...

on a side note bens bday was crazy last night :smokin

Traxnyc is legit, a little known fact is that they make all of the jesus pieces for both LAX and Icee Fresh..

Wait what?!? *insert weebay.gif*

Yeah, it all started back in the 90s when Ben and Rob were just some young jits trying to scrounge up a buck or two, Ben was manager to a then unknown rapper named Jay Z. Rob was a cashier at the local Taco Bell in East Los Angeles. Two men with a dream to be the world's biggest sellers of Jacob and mini Jacob Jesus pieces. Ben had a plug on gold, and Lax knew where to get some hot diamonds that were being smuggled across the border from Tijuana. To be continued...

Yeah, it all started back in the 90s when Ben and Rob were just some young jits trying to scrounge up a buck or two, Ben was manager to a then unknown rapper named Jay Z. Rob was a cashier at the local Taco Bell in East Los Angeles. Two men with a dream to be the world's biggest sellers of Jacob and mini Jacob Jesus pieces. Ben had a plug on gold, and Lax knew where to get some hot diamonds that were being smuggled across the border from Tijuana. To be continued...

Hahahahaha my dude is hilarious, i refresh this thread just to read your replies lmao

I don't know how you all were cosigning the hell out of them. Super grimey folks.
mean.gif
Not returning emails = Super grimey???

I've personally done $40k+ with Icebox & never had a problem.

They're not big on returning random inquiries through email because of the amount of flakers -- especially from NTers.

When I first starting dealing with them I initially sent Zahir an email, got very vague/late responses, went down to ATL, met them in person at the shop, showed I was ready to spend, and the rest is history.

Back
Top Bottom