**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm crying over here... JC put oglala pics on the lax website. Lmao at that taco on a bead chain. this ish is halarious!

Where is oo206oo? Dude used to clown on Lax every chance he got. :rofl:

Here's a throwback

Lax is a scammer? when i was interested in the micro jesus, dude replied to my PMs and email quick as hell.

guess dude had something else in mind :smh:

I am SO upset I didnt blast dude when i saw that foogazy piece on traxnyc lmao Gave him the benefit of the doubt when stepping into this thread.... all that bang bang ****, Straight from Kwik-E-Mart.

Alot of laughs throughout this thread, much appreciated.

I havent got a set yet, but have been pricing a something minor from daniels. the 4mm bracelet 8.5" and 4mm 14k 26" chain. Thinkin next week I will cop. Anyone dealt with Daniels before? Saw the site posted by ninja, my first time searching through it and possibly purchasing.

if I'm going with a piece I'm taking my money to jobh. and daniel on the cuban. until then i'm trolling ebay. you guys really brought this thread back imo. it was dying lately.

While I do not like when people lie and claim to have real gold and diamonds I think y'all are bein petty with all this.

I know some of you have real expensive nice pieces and watches but most of us will never afford a $10k watch and $20k chain. Why are we so concerned about what others spend their money on? As long as dude is happy with his silver and cz's who are any of us to judge? I see people like ninja dogging people out on their jewels and cars and dude does not own either. I find it ridicules that unless you can afford a fully iced pendant or a presidential Rolex you just can't wear any jewels.

I am SO upset I didnt blast dude when i saw that foogazy piece on traxnyc lmao Gave him the benefit of the doubt when stepping into this thread.... all that bang bang ****, Straight from Kwik-E-Mart.

Alot of laughs throughout this thread, much appreciated.

I havent got a set yet, but have been pricing a something minor from daniels. the 4mm bracelet 8.5" and 4mm 14k 26" chain. Thinkin next week I will cop. Anyone dealt with Daniels before? Saw the site posted by ninja, my first time searching through it and possibly purchasing.

Daniel is super legit. Ask for David Concepcion.

Appreciate it Chambers, Thinking of copping a 14k set and a white gold. Ive always been a fan of white gold.

I cant wrap my head around the idea of having stainless steel/silver pieces with CZ, then claiming to have REAL watches? lmao 

Icebox emailed me after 1+ years asking if they ever fulfilled my order

I don't know how you all were cosigning the hell out of them. Super grimey folks. :smh:

could be wrong but im thinking most of the cosigns came from folks seeing their celeb pieces. not personal experience.

and just cuz here's a couple of their jesus pieces. of course we know the standard, but these aren't too bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom