**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Another set of Jewelry I am particularly fond of is this

there are a few different variations of this. Something like 25 stacks each. CuDi and Hov got a couple of them.
I like these giraffe bracelets too (i have also seen panther versions of them).

now those are gaudy and ghetto fabolous. the cuban links bracelet (reminds me of Raekwon every time I say it), I picture a high class, born rich, daddy's girl as its primary audience

Daddy's girls wear cartier love bracelets and bvlgari rings. Maybe a tennis bracket here or there. I have many that are clients they don't wear a lot of ice; there moms on the other hand (will **** on rappers; well in the quality department)

Rarely wear it anymore. Didn't know Cubans were in again lol. Don't mind the rings, those are my daily drivers nothing special.

u buggin, my uncle that used to scramble in da streets back in da days had a almost identical setup you got now.

cash for gold preys on people like you, thinking your jewelry is played and isn't aware of current prices :lol:

nice setup :smokin

da bottom bracelet banks got on in this pic in yellow gold = my grail

i think everyone in rap had a similar style armor type bracelet when da rap money was really coming in da early 2000's

Rarely wear it anymore. Didn't know Cubans were in again lol. Don't mind the rings, those are my daily drivers nothing special.
When were they ever out. I have always wanted one. I have a necklace with a 2 gram bar of gold from the union bank of switzerland hanging on it. I also have a tiny chain that i though was real gold but found out it wasnt at a kiosk in the mall. Dude pulled out some magnet type thing. The chain didnt budge until it got real close. Damn i was embarrassed. But a cuban link bracelet is at the top of my list of useless **** to purchase when i start my big boy job.

fyj0qh.jpg

That is me with my chains on.

The gold bar that hangs off my neck is the older version of this.
1254343646-20_Gram_UBS_24k_Gold_Bar.jpg

Cept 2gs not 20.

But the shorter one is my favorite of the two and i dont even wear it anymore now that i know it is fake :/

[QUOTE name="CJ863" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/127594/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you/30#post_2702882[/URL]"]

My favorite piece...been searching forever and I can't find closeups anywhere...
I am an atheist and I love this chain

does anyone make that beaded necklace? i just want that same necklace, without the jesus piece... if anyone can point me to the right direction then i'd be grateful
[/quote]

sarraf.com

2nd best prices after daniel

^I love that coat
Isnt that the same one pharrell wore in the hear ye hear ye video with T.I.?

If not where can i cop the one Pharrell was wearing?

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="GHOSTDIRTY" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/127594/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you/24020_20#post_17083085[/URL]"]
[QUOTE name="sunshineblotters" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/127594/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you/24000#post_17080510[/URL]"]
[QUOTE name="CJ863" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/127594/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you/30#post_2702882[/URL]"]

My favorite piece...been searching forever and I can't find closeups anywhere...
I am an atheist and I love this chain

does anyone make that beaded necklace? i just want that same necklace, without the jesus piece... if anyone can point me to the right direction then i'd be grateful[/QUOTE]

sarraf.com

2nd best prices after daniel[/QUOTE]

good lookin out... it's the Ball (Diamond cut) ones right? finna email daniel and ask them if they could make me this in 40 inches cuz these stock photos kinda look sus... dont look like they gon shine like 'Ye's

[/quote]

i think kanye's chain got rocks on it.

sarraf got good joints though, just gotta get a big MM

Back
Top Bottom