**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by mtangfw

hell rell aint hood

bi5r2e.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I promised I would get some pics of watches that belong to the ex-owner of jimmy choo, gregory yeardye, his sister tamara mallon is still thepresident...ballin
pimp.gif

and the crooks piece looks ill in person
pimp.gif

Recently seen this watch in person. It shines like nothing else, brightest watch all round. It was the equivilant of just under $500,000 in store. Its on ebayfor 250k

6d726184267ad2242370536963e3d0d90b9811ac.pjpg
32e36d53454c7e6224d42997052d67834d55d128.pjpg

^ that robot is tight work--looks like an iced out lego man. ^^ The Jacob is plain ignorant--they soon come out with a diamond that tells time^^^ My Movadolooks like weak juice
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

This is Obama's watch
usssa550.jpg

The Secret Service chronograph given to Senator Obama by the Secret Service agents is a private label watch available only in the Secret Service employees' store. The watch is manufactured for the Secret Service store by Jorg Gray, and appears in the Jorg Gray online catalog as the JGC6500 Chronograph. The chronograph is made in China, with a Japanese movement.

This Secret Service chronograph sells for approximately $210 in the employees' store. This store is operated by the United States Secret Service Employee Recreation Association ("ERA"), and all profits from the store go to charities supported by the ERA. The employees' store is not open to the public; accordingly, these "Barack Obama Secret Service Chronographs" are destined to remain scarce among the chronograph collectors.

Where can you get a watch like Obama's but Authentic? Or a good watch similar to this?

Biz Markie was on Inside The NBA last night had on those headphones Jason of BH did plus the Jesus with the Cuban %!%*was looking nuts.
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Another pic..

vhu4w0.jpg

Yea im not feelin that robot... and damn im feelin that JOBH Jesus piece...
smokin.gif

It may be cheap but I'm kinda feeling that secret service watch....and it's a good match for Obama at the moment. I liked that IWC posted and if thatVacheron Constantine is solid gold them Im really feeling that too.

blogdrakebling.jpg

Drizzy Drake.

Grammy weekend LA coming up....... IF x Drake in the works?
nerd.gif

Dont mean to bump my own post...but some help would be greatly appreciated

im looking to get a 7mm Miami Cuban Link Bracelet and came across this one http://www.goldenmine.com...ion=VIEWPROD&ProdID=16691

i was hoping some of you can drop some knowledge wether is a good price for the size and weight. also if the website is legit.. if it aint can anyone point metowards the right direction

thanx.

Back
Top Bottom