**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

4zsswm.jpg

my navitimer with 5ct jacob bezel...

Those are Rubies in that one ring Tyga got right?

This dude's watch color combo's and ring game is serious

co-sign

ive always liked rubies myself, red
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at the protein comment. shoulda just said he needs a mass gainer

2nbyf7m.jpg

a pic of ma skull, I know they played out , I had mine since 02'. I dont live in the US anymore so this thread keeps me up to date.

I always wondered how much to set a ruby chain like tyga's ? Personally I would use saphires-they come in crazy colors

Music got me brainwashed because I disagreed with a unproven statement? Nah, I just doubt Plies got his chains snatched... just my opinion... I could be wrongtho...

anybody can get run up on, as a matter of fact I would go as far to say your fav rapper gets extorted all the time.... I can tell you, I have been jackedbefore and I have put down fools who tried, If someone wants ur sh** bad enough they gonna get it. These rappers only have their security, most of the timethey have already dissed their "street" freinds. Like E-class for Ross, bang-em for 50 and so on. If the security aint up for the drama you (therapper) is pretty much stuck.. I got jacked for a 320g cuban(10k) in a gambling house couple months ago-they backed us down with a mac11... Big L BTW we werestrapped, they had the jump, lucky to have my life..

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

anybody can get run up on, as a matter of fact I would go as far to say your fav rapper gets extorted all the time.... I can tell you, I have been jacked before and I have put down fools who tried, If someone wants ur sh** bad enough they gonna get it. These rappers only have their security, most of the time they have already dissed their "street" freinds. Like E-class for Ross, bang-em for 50 and so on. If the security aint up for the drama you (the rapper) is pretty much stuck.. I got jacked for a 320g cuban(10k) in a gambling house couple months ago-they backed us down with a mac11... Big L BTW we were strapped, they had the jump, lucky to have my life..

getting jacked it s terrible feeling, even more so cuz you were actually strapped.

tyga got that bulls joint from this dude who specializes in strictly vintage gear.....
he had madd OG polo and glasses and all types of stuff in his trunk of this whip.
he came by the video shoot slanging stuff.

as for rubies, they are cool..... but I like well made sapphire jewelry more. when I saw Kelis's bracelets that Lorraine made. MANNNNNN
glasses.gif
illmatic

Great minds think alike Ben, I got a homie down here sells some sapphire stuff @ the duty free spots, I will take pics. He only carry 1 or 2 brolic joints, itsmostly female stuff... You ever make an all-sapphire piece?

being on this thread got me thinking how much jewelery Ls I have taken in my life
mad.gif

I haven't heard a single song from Tyga, but I think he has some of the best looking jewelry out there.

Speakin of saphires.................heres a new piece. This guy ordered 4 pendants using all different colored saphires so he could stack em! This one isorange saphires and white diamonds and an orange rhodium plating so the gold matches. Came out crazy!

7b5262a4da62cdb6c4bb337388ce5ca666f4bf99.pjpg

laugh.gif

Drama pic from the "Daydreamin" video shoot featuring Akon, Snoop Dogg, and T.I. on February 4, 2009in Los Angeles, California.

Here are some diamond cufflinks we did for Chris Brown to match his Storm Trooper piece. Just finished a crazy piece for Nas that ill post next week......

71f1664b65dbc4bb781822f212d939fab5247f5a.pjpg

Originally Posted by michael32

Here are some diamond cufflinks we did for Chris Brown to match his Storm Trooper piece. Just finished a crazy piece for Nas that ill post next week......

71f1664b65dbc4bb781822f212d939fab5247f5a.pjpg
nerd.gif

7nGk8s_large.jpg

shyiem the rugged child.

upvRj1_large.jpg

graff

cjwmXz_large.jpg

slick rick with ONE chain....

peVcbM_large.jpg
MoSb6r_large.jpg

some dude with a police badge chain
grin.gif