**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

The Fabolous Rich Yung piece was made by Jacob and they can make you another for about 50k.

if this were 4 years ago, then you'd be close since jacob's old store/spot on the corner of the District now belongs to David Bling aka the CZ KING.
he made that piece bro. not jacob.

so does that mean Fabolous piece is made of CZ?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

fmqof7.jpg

Better Image.
pimp.gif
wink.gif

" SWITCH MY JEWELS FOR WHAT? .... MY KICKS IS A G " - CAM

camron is wearing an "IF" cross. but really Fat Joe made that cross what it is because we would never make a cross that damn big.

and I highly doubt Fab is wearing anything fake. his bread is all the way righteous. he's spent good $$$ with us. and he's been there for me promowise, etc...
I seen the RY piece before, it didn't look figgy.

and that video clip or whatever didn't sound like david on the phone. I didn't give david bling that cz name... Aviannes and them dirty cats on 47thdid. lol

camron is wearing an "IF" cross. but really Fat Joe made that cross what it is because we would never make a cross that damn big.

Cam your customer now?
pimp.gif

LAX,
Where the pics of the pink Jacob?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and Plies should have just stayed with the "GOON" joint, all thisother nonsense he got now is
smh.gif

LOOK AT THE BAILS!!

thats ajn offical IF joint.
ben why u aint tell us?

who's doin what now pharrel?
gold iphone?
lmao

is it cuz you guys are the same height? ^^
I remember right when he started to blow up, he came to LA, the real goons came and cornered him and took his jewels, inspected them and wanted to beat himdown even more because they knew it wasn't worth the money they usually get.

Those are Rubies in that one ring Tyga got right?

This dude's watch color combo's and ring game is serious

meagan-goods-27th-birthday-party-meagan-with-tyga.jpg

l_ad53540765be46d091178747d8c41ede.jpg

I remember right when he started to blow up, he came to LA, the real goons came and cornered him and took his jewels, inspected them and wanted to beat him down even more because they knew it wasn't worth the money they usually get.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I could imagine that

I remember right when he started to blow up, he came to LA, the real goons came and cornered him and took his jewels, inspected them and wanted to beat him down even more because they knew it wasn't worth the money they usually get.
lol, no it's because he puts out solid albums. three albums in 16 months. also, he's making wayyy more money now than he was when hefirst started to blow, so i wouldn't doubt if his starter jewelry wasn't so nice.

he's the one of the few guys in the south making money. and i'll tell you this... all the jewelry i've seen him wearing is on point, real, andquality... haven't seen the white goon mask in person yet, but i have no reason to doubt him since the rest of his #%$@ is legit... also, he has a ton ofother pieces that haven't really been posted... i'll take pics of his album inserts that have a lot more jewelry...

Back
Top Bottom