**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

CAM ON THE NEW XXL COVER notice that cross, which lookin like one of those iceefresh did i might be wrong, that watch look crazy

fmqof7.jpg

Better Image.
pimp.gif
wink.gif

As the theme saying had been all day "IT'S ABOUT TO BE A HOT SUMMER".

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

am I the only person who thinks Bleek is a decent rapper?
and I'm pretty sure Bleek is a millionaire regardless of how (I'm sure you know 1 rumor that is true is that Jay takes care of all his peeps VERY WELL)
I wouldn't care if my hairline looked like Frankenstein's, I'd be smiling crazy. but yeh man, take off the doo rag.

nah i like bleek's music..alot.....i been bumpin dude since i was like 10 or 11...i dont know why he gets so much hate from ppl...he not a yes man..he alittle brother

dude has 2 plat albums and 2 gold
dude goes all over the world with jay z touring gettin arab bread
bleek dont even buy clothes..that %%### wears rocawear which im pretty sure he gets for free
and he has had the same jewels for a loooooong time 2 roc pieces..which he probably got for free as well
not to mention he has a rim shop in nj i believe which is a big rim distributor for a wheel brand ..the name im not too sure of..

my %%### bleek holds it down and dont have to get on worldstar and front like he got soo much paper

Originally Posted by chriscendo

am I the only person who thinks Bleek is a decent rapper?
and I'm pretty sure Bleek is a millionaire regardless of how (I'm sure you know 1 rumor that is true is that Jay takes care of all his peeps VERY WELL)
I wouldn't care if my hairline looked like Frankenstein's, I'd be smiling crazy. but yeh man, take off the doo rag.

nah i like bleek's music..alot.....i been bumpin dude since i was like 10 or 11...i dont know why he gets so much hate from ppl...he not a yes man..he a little brother

dude has 2 plat albums 1 platinum and 2 gold

dude goes all over the world with jay z touring gettin arab bread
bleek dont even buy clothes..that %%### wears rocawear which im pretty sure he gets for free
and he has had the same jewels for a loooooong time 2 roc pieces..which he probably got for free as well
not to mention he has a rim shop in nj i believe which is a big rim distributor for a wheel brand ..the name im not too sure of..

my %%### bleek holds it down and dont have to get on worldstar and front like he got soo much paper
Fixed.

while you're fixing things, edit that SPLIFF STAR comment. LAX is DEFINITELY eating better than Spliff is. I don't know where the hell y'all cameup with that name. of all peeps

while you're fixing things, edit that SPLIFF STAR comment. LAX is DEFINITELY eating better than Spliff is. I don't know where the hell y'all came up with that name. of all peeps
roll.gif

while you're fixing things, edit that SPLIFF STAR comment. LAX is DEFINITELY eating better than Spliff is. I don't know where the hell y'all came up with that name. of all peeps

DID you sell one of your iceefresh cross to cam? because that cross on xxl mag is similar to the one u sold to fat joe

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

roll.gif
Bang bang you shot me down bang bang

Originally Posted by King Will

Originally Posted by CashoutKeith

b5b153e55292349ee526f110383a3ffe4e4755a.pjpg

and a old pic but they got snatched from my boy
20d25b7e6a5509fc38f9797a51b8c2a01c81044.pjpg
so which one is u?

i took the picture of the glasses.
the first pic was from a party in detroit that i found and posted.
something wrong with that?

Back
Top Bottom