**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

The Fabolous Rich Yung piece was made by Jacob and they can make you another for about 50k.

if this were 4 years ago, then you'd be close since jacob's old store/spot on the corner of the District now belongs to David Bling aka the CZ KING.
he made that piece bro. not jacob.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

am I the only person who thinks Bleek is a decent rapper?

I've always been a fan of Bleek.

I actually think M.A.D.E. was a good album.
pimp.gif

Bleeks downfall, in my opinion, was that every album was the same.

Some dudes (well, a lot of dudes now that i think about it) can make a career off doin the same thing every year, but for some reason i think people just gottired of hearing Bleek talk about money, cash, +%#+.

I know i did. (he did have some bangers though. "i just grab the car keys and ride, with no music, im just ridin the vibe")

bleeks problem was and still is, is that he is a poor mans jay z.

why buy a bleek album when hov is right down the isle?

Mack Maine.....or as I called him that night "The Black Al Borland".

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Mack Maine.....or as I called him that night "The Black Al Borland".
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn Drake...I mean Dimplomat TDot you wayy in the front can see in the dudes nostrils word to KRS-1

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

am I the only person who thinks Bleek is a decent rapper?
and I'm pretty sure Bleek is a millionaire regardless of how (I'm sure you know 1 rumor that is true is that Jay takes care of all his peeps VERY WELL)
I wouldn't care if my hairline looked like Frankenstein's, I'd be smiling crazy. but yeh man, take off the doo rag.

and Tyga? why y'all counting his paper? why y'all care so much?
he gets a few G's each show and appearance and he does a few shows a week and he got advances, he has some endorsements and he does have a new album budget and stuff. I don't question it, so I don't see why anyone else should.
*cough*Dame*cough*

That whole M.A.D.E. album was nuts, just messed up that it got pushed back so many times, Coming Of Age > M.A.D.E. > The Understanding > 534.

One question about those G-Shocks that people have been getting "tricked out"
laugh.gif
you can still change the bands on those right since it's theface that's done.

Back
Top Bottom