**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ask Polo...... We all refer to a certain style of shirt as a Polo even it's not made by Ralph.

young life's YL chain is ill.... I shoulda posted it a while ago. I don't post everything on my blog, in fact out of the last 20 pieces IF had made, Ibet I've posted 3 of them maybe.
that jerobaum of Ace of Spades is ridiculous though.

Originally Posted by cali swag

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

sproles-504x678.jpg

sproles-watch.jpg

lol thats a Aqua Master bootleg Jacob...

smh.gif

http://www.icedtime.com/showitem.php?pid=6778&id=6783&page=0&jewel=0http://www.icedtime.com/s...83&page=0&jewel=0

Yeah that's a Techno JPM
smh.gif
you can get it for like 6-8 stacc's online. I know a few ball players that have em.
laugh.gif

The all white one looks cool until someone walk in the room with Anything else. Then it's just amateur hour
smh.gif
Like Ben said "the world is not yours"
laugh.gif

LAX : I'll have to take some flicc's of my Patek in a min
roll.gif
ouch

I would say that carmello's jesus piece and his ring were made by jacob...and his breitling probably from a random jeweler.

My favorite piece of jewelry Tyga has is his big ruby (maybe red diamonds) square shaped ring....That thing is FIRE...but ya Tyga really does have a prettycrazy jewelry game....I love the garfield JOBH piece and the blue diamond Dunamis watch.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Tyga be havin some ill jewels though, SO he mess with icee and jobh? quality *$%&

i hate counting another dude's money but umm.......based on albums sales,?
nerd.gif

i guess wayne takes care of his squad
grin.gif

^^^Take that money money that you spread on the floor and get a REAL CRIB TO RESIDE IN !!!!!!!!^^^

Originally Posted by NLV esq

^^^Take that money money that you spread on the floor and get a REAL CRIB TO RESIDE IN !!!!!!!!^^^

Word.

Thes cats posting up their measly stacks looking stupid as _.

I'm pretty sure everybody from Young Money got broke off from that tour Wayne had last year. I think Wayne made like $50,000+ off it I'm not surethough.

^^^ wrong... there's no comparison... Bleek is the like the next level YES man... he'll be taken care of until he dies... on the other hand Arab willeventually have to find employment...

Back
Top Bottom