**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

What's wrong with the piece guys?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

yes, thats wale's grill and that watch above looks like a technocom or kc watch aka the world is not yours

^^ smh, didnt notice at first glance. the jacob is serious, though. i tried to find some pics, but it looks like they deleted all the pics on the IF myspaceblog.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

rwl7jo.jpg

258v21y.jpg

picture-27vibesourcemag.png

l_b98028a48f5ee10b7be4072ef471cac0-500x332.jpg

BigSean-01-big.jpg

nvntvl.jpg

2vl9vdd.jpg

333b9g4.jpg

70dtzd.jpg

So my question is what's the history since this version of the Jesus Piece was done?

- I know Jacob originally made the 1st joints Kanye came up with (2004) but since then who does these pieces now?
- Who did Carmelo's piece?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

sproles-504x678.jpg

sproles-watch.jpg

lol thats a Aqua Master bootleg Jacob...

smh.gif

http://www.icedtime.com/s...83&page=0&jewel=0

Yeah that's a Techno JPM
smh.gif
you can get it for like 6-8 stacc'sonline. I know a few ball players that have em.
laugh.gif

The all white one looks cool until someone walk in the room with Anything else. Then it's just amateur hour
smh.gif
Like Ben said "the world is not yours"
laugh.gif

LAX : I'll have to take some flicc's of my Patek in a min

Fabolous Wears Fake Chains?

clearly a case of someone reaching...i remember Ninjahood snapping that pic of the rich yung piece years ago and posting� it here..seems some 2bit jewelry store decided

to post that pic on they're page and started something else..smh

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Tyga be havin some ill jewels though, SO he mess with icee and jobh? quality *$%&

i hate counting another dude's money but umm.......based on albums sales,?
nerd.gif

i guess wayne takes care of his squad
grin.gif

Im surprised Jacob & Co hasnt sued all these companies that straight up stole their Globe Map design, unless he was unable to copyright it as their own tobegin with

Back
Top Bottom