**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Still the COLDEST CROSS I have seen !!!
2zf311c.jpg
Very very nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WeLustPapes

travis actually was a tattoo artist, buddy.
dude just posted a video on his blog talking about how he started tattooing @ 15..

i remember the soy el alcalde dude posting his STAY GOLD knuckle tattoos the day he got them done or whatever.
the same tattoo travis has on his knuckles.
i dunno.
yeh, soy el alcalade was goin out with whoever drewtherightthings sister was. but I asked Travis a few times if he tattoo'd and he said naw.lol. I know he's a shoe head lightweight and stuff and he knew me before I met him, but it's all gravy. but maybe cuz he don't want me toremember he was on NT. ha, but when he posted pics, dude seemed way smaller, I could be wrong. he waaaaaaaay cool peoples though

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by cronicmole

cross should have been a bit longer... its shaped like Dj Khaled

cold.
laugh.gif

its def ill though.
smokin.gif
thats funny
laugh.gif
only because I can't stand khaled and it'd be funnier if it was true about the cross....
but it's a bad angle. it's the same proportion as the fat joe cross. trust.

"yo soy el alcalde" or some *#*%... NT ran dude off cause everyone said his chick looked terrible.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember the "stay gold" tatt also.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by cronicmole

cross should have been a bit longer... its shaped like Dj Khaled

cold.
laugh.gif

its def ill though.
smokin.gif
thats funny
laugh.gif
only because I can't stand khaled and it'd be funnier if it was true about the cross....
but it's a bad angle. it's the same proportion as the fat joe cross. trust.

you, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet. i gotta to put up with his leprechaun looking behind here in Miami.
grin.gif

Speaking of Fat Joe where the hell has he been? dude is on some hideout tip.

Originally Posted by 430AM

"yo soy el alcalde" or some *#*%... NT ran dude off cause everyone said his chick looked terrible.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember the "stay gold" tatt also.

soy el alcalde = travis.

no he got ran off by his chick. she called him out nasty style and he never came back. i guess he wins overall though
laugh.gif

Sad that I remember this but I had checked out Gym Class Heroes back then and remember the drama.

Travis was/is Soy El Alcalde. His girl at the time who apparently didn't give him tips on taming a unibrow, Ubigbooty, who is also Drewtherightthing'solder sister, basically said Travis blew up a lot faster than his band.

He won't claim his NT roots? *$#* him. Damnit.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

rwl7jo.jpg

258v21y.jpg

picture-27vibesourcemag.png

l_b98028a48f5ee10b7be4072ef471cac0-500x332.jpg

BigSean-01-big.jpg

nvntvl.jpg

2vl9vdd.jpg

333b9g4.jpg

70dtzd.jpg

So my question is what's the history since this version of the Jesus Piece was done?

- I know Jacob originally made the 1st joints Kanye came up with (2004) but since then who does these pieces now?
- Who did Carmelo's piece?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

anyone notice the two different sizes in the Roc chain?

this is from ibn jaspers blog correct?

If so, thats the smaller of the two sizes ive seen.

It looks better IMO.

dimensions anyone?

lol DANNNNNNNNG frank, you pulled out that thread AND DAMN! I remember that. crazy!
THEN IT WENT TO %%*$#*%#. man.... the good ole days! lol

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

rwl7jo.jpg

258v21y.jpg

picture-27vibesourcemag.png

l_b98028a48f5ee10b7be4072ef471cac0-500x332.jpg

BigSean-01-big.jpg

nvntvl.jpg

2vl9vdd.jpg

333b9g4.jpg

70dtzd.jpg

So my question is what's the history since this version of the Jesus Piece was done?

- I know Jacob originally made the 1st joints Kanye came up with (2004) but since then who does these pieces now?
- Who did Carmelo's piece?
nerd.gif

Co-sign
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom