**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by Rjwco

I think it was said before the jesus is plastic
Nah, I think it was said its made of wax.
Diplomat t dot (I think it was) said he saw it in person and it actually shined a bit. so I'm guessing it's some sort of black metal
Wasn't me, what I said was when I had the chance to meetup with Kid Cudi he was wearing his Jesus that I guess Kanye gave him and in personthat #+*% is 100x better. It's subtle but still flashy at the same time and it shines ridiculously.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by ro0ts

I think it was said before the jesus is plastic
Nah, I think it was said its made of wax.
Diplomat t dot (I think it was) said he saw it in person and it actually shined a bit. so I'm guessing it's some sort of black metal
Wasn't me, what I said was when I had the chance to meetup with Kid Cudi he was wearing his Jesus that I guess Kanye gave him and in person that #+*% is 100x better. It's subtle but still flashy at the same time and it shines ridiculously.
oh so it wasn't the all black one that you saw? nevermind.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Im not buyin the wax and/or plastic bit, with the black jesus.

Why would 'Ye do that? My bet is its some kind of metal. (rhodium dipped or something, who knows)

im with you on the wax. primarily because... it would melt. but im still holdin out before i say its not plastic. doesnt the dude don, who is runnin his pastelle fashion line, have a line of jewelry out in japan that is made of different plastics/enamels?

i wanna say i remember people posting pics in here of the different pieces. i think there was a benjamin franklin ring or somethin like that.

either way, i dig the blacked out piece.

some joints from MTV.com

biz' headphones (jason of bh):

BIG's rolex:
normalize_jpeg.jhtml

uncle ricky's eye patch:

missy's turntable ring + peep the charm bracelet (jason of bh):
Damn, that isn't even a presidential.
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i do remember ol boy bumpin his band on NT. i ALSO remember his lame +++ lil brother flooding NT with threads about himself.... "HE'S GOT TATS ON HISFACE!"

lol @ the rolex, he needs a new crystal and a better diamond dial
yeah, you're right. i'm surprised big hasn't upgraded his joint yet, you think with all the record sales and the success of his moviehe'd be rocking something better.

Originally Posted by third world wonder

lol @ the rolex, he needs a new crystal and a better diamond dial
yeah, you're right. i'm surprised big hasn't upgraded his joint yet, you think with all the record sales and the success of his movie he'd be rocking something better.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rwl7jo.jpg

258v21y.jpg

picture-27vibesourcemag.png

l_b98028a48f5ee10b7be4072ef471cac0-500x332.jpg

BigSean-01-big.jpg

nvntvl.jpg

2vl9vdd.jpg

333b9g4.jpg

70dtzd.jpg

So my question is what's the history since this version of the Jesus Piece was done?

- I know Jacob originally made the 1st joints Kanye came up with (2004) but since then who does these pieces now?
- Who did Carmelo's piece?

Nah....That's not the one. Ben is being real tight with the pics with the cross I want him to post.

I think Travie's name was Soy Chulo, or something like that.

All i remember about him on NT though was he was usually in the "post your tattoo" threads.

everyone's confusing Soy El Alcalade or some @+%# with Travis... that wasn't him y'all.....
Travis is 6'7" and I've known him for a few years now.... he never owned a hummer and was never a tattoo artist, etc...

Nate's talking bout a pave' set cross similar to that, but we sold it.

that cross is THE DADDY of crosses, channel and invisibly set. true VS1 diamond and all consistent and colors are all on point.
if you got $120,000 it's yours, nobody has a cross like that. Jacob wanted $250k for one like that.

Ben: Well I am 6"2 and I will trade in my Navigator,complete with a JL Audio system & My NLV Championship Ring. I do not need the truck anyway becauseI take the train to work....LOL !!!!!

travis actually was a tattoo artist, buddy.
dude just posted a video on his blog talking about how he started tattooing @ 15..

i remember the soy el alcalde dude posting his STAY GOLD knuckle tattoos the day he got them done or whatever.
the same tattoo travis has on his knuckles.
i dunno.

Ben i think you got it backwards somehow. I also recall dude having the STAY GOLD knuckle tats.

Ive also seen the video dude mentioned where Travie says he's been tattooin people for a while.

Im not certain about the actual screen name though, so who knows.

Back
Top Bottom