**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

How much would something that's like this except 28in put me in the red?
If you even need to ask then it's too much for you....sorry but I just hate when people keep asking prices for cheap %+%%+!!#. And its not hard to figure out what a gram of gold costs and then just look up what diamonds you want on the Rapaport, then add labour and a jeweler's percentage and you can answer your own question.

By the way does anyone know why gold doesn't set off the metal detectors at airports?

b5b153e55292349ee526f110383a3ffe4e4755a.pjpg

and a old pic but they got snatched from my boy
20d25b7e6a5509fc38f9797a51b8c2a01c81044.pjpg

040716_hawkradio06_h.jpg

If you even need to ask then it's too much for you....sorry but I just hate when people keep asking prices for cheap %+%%+!!#. And its not hard to figure out what a gram of gold costs and then just look up what diamonds you want on the Rapaport, then add labour and a jeweler's percentage and you can answer your own question.
roll.gif

yeah man you didn't know its that easy? that's all you have to do.
indifferent.gif

040716_hawkradio06_h.jpg

What ever happened to answering questions and not trying to show off your nonexistent ego. I know nothing about jewelry and have no intention of dropping 10kon a chain just something simple like that with a pendant would be dope for me.

Fake #@% hustler.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

040716_hawkradio06_h.jpg

roll.gif

yeah man you didn't know its that easy? that's all you have to do.
indifferent.gif

Honestly, dudes have way to much to prove these days.

What is that Jesus made of?

I've always wanted a black jesus, But didn't know if it was possible...Ye beat me to the punch I guess.

But is his joint even made of any metals?

Originally Posted by luxurytiming

Ye watch is the same as in the pic and is 300k. Its the audemars royal oak concept and is sold out now i think.

35f163487425200563afee1126a9547a08b2da76.pjpg
55536942420975b423d7237d04276b92ccb29024.pjpg

And to think that I one day wanted to cop this watch not knowing it's a $300k AP.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pharrell-williams-bape-croc-spongebob-bapesta-1.jpg

pharrell-williams-bape-croc-spongebob-bapesta-2.jpg

smh.gif
Man this dudes ring is nuts.

When he was at Livestock for the meet-n-greet back in September, the ring in person is EXTREMELY shiney.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

By the way does anyone know why gold doesn't set off the metal detectors at airports?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aJ68OJ_large.jpg
7Fwurf_large.jpg
dC2l5M_large.jpg
KKxPmf_large.jpg
81LzDJ_large.jpg
ydrxX3_large.jpg
1MhCFW_large.jpg
main.php
main.php
main.php
main.php
main.php
main.php
main.php
main.php

^^yo ben is this dude's cuban's offical? cuz i seen a close up pic of the links and they looked MIGHTY bang bang....

smh.gif

the ring is ******ed and so is that Hermes bag...bag alone cost alot more than alot of jewels posted on here

Originally Posted by Crumbs

smh.gif

the ring is ******ed and so is that Hermes bag...bag alone cost alot more than alot of jewels posted on here
in a older GQ article/interview, he said $70K after the discount
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom