**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

in a older GQ article/interview, he said $70K after the discount
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i know a few people within the company he has 2 or 3 of those giant berkin bags...and thats a hefty discount then because retail on that bag is $165k if im notmistaken..

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I blame Pharrell for me seeing cats with expensive gear and shoes, but riding the bus.

Just in case you were serious it looks like it's one of those airport buses. Probably on his way to get a rental.
I was obviously just kidding. My point is that a lot of people need to get their priorities straight. And it looks like the pic was taken in thatsetting on purpose for the photoshoot.

Red Cafe stays with that "bang bang".
laugh.gif

I forgot P had on those Raymudo's
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Red Cafe stays with that "bang bang".
laugh.gif

I forgot P had on those Raymudo's
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

How much would something that's like this except 28in put me in the red?

040716_hawkradio06_h.jpg

If you even need to ask then it's too much for you....sorry but I just hate when people keep asking prices for cheap %+%%+!!#. And its not hard to figure out what a gram of gold costs and then just look up what diamonds you want on the Rapaport, then add labour and a jeweler's percentage and you can answer your own question.
Or, you could always just figure out what a gram of gold costs, then get a Rapaport without diamonds like Rick Ross did.

rossrapaportchainkw7.jpg

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by Rjwco

I think it was said before the jesus is plastic
Nah, I think it was said its made of wax.
Diplomat t dot (I think it was) said he saw it in person and it actually shined a bit. so I'm guessing it's some sort of black metal

Im not buyin the wax and/or plastic bit, with the black jesus.

Why would 'Ye do that? My bet is its some kind of metal. (rhodium dipped or something, who knows)

from what was said before kanye had two pieces one red one black and someone said they were made of some sort of plastic because I thought they were wax

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by str8hustler

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

How much would something that's like this except 28in put me in the red?

040716_hawkradio06_h.jpg

If you even need to ask then it's too much for you....sorry but I just hate when people keep asking prices for cheap %+%%+!!#. And its not hard to figure out what a gram of gold costs and then just look up what diamonds you want on the Rapaport, then add labour and a jeweler's percentage and you can answer your own question.
Or, you could always just figure out what a gram of gold costs, then get a Rapaport without diamonds like Rick Ross did.

rossrapaportchainkw7.jpg

The hell.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Im not buyin the wax and/or plastic bit, with the black jesus.

Why would 'Ye do that? My bet is its some kind of metal. (rhodium dipped or something, who knows)

im with you on the wax. primarily because... it would melt. but im still holdin out before i say its not plastic. doesnt the dude don, who is runnin hispastelle fashion line, have a line of jewelry out in japan that is made of different plastics/enamels?

i wanna say i remember people posting pics in here of the different pieces. i think there was a benjamin franklin ring or somethin like that.

either way, i dig the blacked out piece.

some joints from MTV.com

biz' headphones (jason of bh):
normalize_jpeg.jhtml

BIG's rolex:
normalize_jpeg.jhtml

uncle ricky's eye patch:
normalize_jpeg.jhtml

missy's turntable ring + peep the charm bracelet (jason of bh):
normalize_jpeg.jhtml

Back
Top Bottom