**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

main.php
main.php
main.php
main.php
main.php
main.php
main.php
main.php
main.php

gorilla ZOE losin mad weight.
main.php

main.php
main.php
main.php

new plies settup.....looks like that robbery might have been true.

main.php
main.php

that ninja'z bracelet is retarted!

main.php
main.php

If anyone listened to the interview of 50 cent and Ed Lover its on thisis50. 50 is reading off Ross' financial affidavit and he says all of Rick Ross'jewelery is only worth 45,000 is there any truth in this does that mean some of Ross' jewelery is fake? Also says Ross is only worth a million dollars andis in debt... Financial affidavit will be posted on thisis50

Originally Posted by cronicmole

If anyone listened to the interview of 50 cent and Ed Lover its on thisis50. 50 is reading off Ross' financial affidavit and he says all of Rick Ross' jewelery is only worth 45,000 is there any truth in this does that mean some of Ross' jewelery is fake? Also says Ross is only worth a million dollars and is in debt... Financial affidavit will be posted on thisis50

i know this dude Ross wish he could go back in time and think about if he really wanted to go there with Fif
laugh.gif

OG simpson piece.......
roll.gif
good one

Word these cats is dumb. I would never beef with dudes with ninja money (i.e. 50, Jay, JD, Luda, etc.).

Honestly I think Ross's setup is cheap as hell to dudes with cake. I know it's probably a lot to us regular dudes. It looks like all his stones areSI's. I'm no sure though...

But I'm 100% sure his %@# ain't $2,000,000. In his interview with Miss Info he said, "I walk around the hood with 2 million dollars injewelry".

For the most part Plies has come up drastically on his Jewelry Game, anyone remember the first "goon mask" he had when he first came out--rubbish.
His 1st set of OK Jewels (choppa zone, goon license) came from the same guys who make akon's stuff, anyone know who makes his stuff now?

Originally Posted by NLV esq

^^^ RICK ROSS DOES NOT HAVE @ MILLION IN JEWELS AND THAT'S....FINAL !!!!.....LOL !!!!!
you can add plies to that list....i got a feeling all those miami cats go to the same jeweler...all the links are all the same...

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

keri hilson is prolly the most disappointing girl I've ever met in my life. at least in the entertainment world. alicia keys was, but alicia never did it for me and her alligator arms still kill me, but keri? jesus. horrible. she was in my audi for the Nas HERO video and met her @ the gifting suites, wayne's tour and saw her last night still not looking as good as she does in pictures/prints

Please don't speak about miss keys like that every again.... thanks
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by meth68

keri hilson is prolly the most disappointing girl I've ever met in my life. at least in the entertainment world. alicia keys was, but alicia never did it for me and her alligator arms still kill me, but keri? jesus. horrible. she was in my audi for the Nas HERO video and met her @ the gifting suites, wayne's tour and saw her last night still not looking as good as she does in pictures/prints

Please don't speak about miss keys like that every again.... thanks
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i must have missed this...............

wow..............

alicia keys diss you before? cuz if alicia keys never did it for you before and her alligator arms kill you..........lets be real for a second mr. baller
tila-tequila.jpg

as we continue......

u better post up a pic of megan or my supermodel ex wifey son. real spit......
pro activ helped alicia alot and if you look at alicias arms, they are short, she gotta bend over to put her arms in her poccets. lol

and the Tila I was bustin down was NOT that.
wink.gif

is it cuz you guys are the same height? ^^
I remember right when he started to blow up, he came to LA, the real goons came and cornered him and took his jewels, inspected them and wanted to beat him down even more because they knew it wasn't worth the money they usually get.

man Alicia Keys is one of if not the most beautiful woman in music today after all Im not trying to get in between her arms

Back
Top Bottom