**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Seriously Shiest always stay with piff pieces.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Is that watch on Drake A Frank Muller on the left side(Youtube Video)? I can not see it to clearly.

^
laugh.gif
when he said it, i thought i had been saying it wrong this whole time but i guess i wasnt the only one who thought this.
but watch is fire none the less.
pimp.gif

leave him alone. he's canadian.... they pronounce stuff differently up there, lol...

edit:
just rewatched... mightve just been sayin... frank mu-"L"... for rhymin purposes...

Frank Mullers were hot for a minute now there just played out in the watch world

but they still look sick iced out

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

leave him alone. he's canadian.... they pronounce stuff differently up there, lol...

edit:
just rewatched... mightve just been sayin... frank mu-"L"... for rhymin purposes...

Thats what I thought

keri hilson is prolly the most disappointing girl I've ever met in my life. at least in the entertainment world. alicia keys was, but alicia never did itfor me and her alligator arms still kill me, but keri? jesus. horrible. she was in my audi for the Nas HERO video and met her @ the gifting suites, wayne'stour and saw her last night still not looking as good as she does in pictures/prints

^ WHAT
eek.gif
?! not from what i saw in her in person.

she is BAD as HELL
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smh.gif
but then again your in the "entertainment" world so it prolly nothing to you.

laugh.gif
@ Illionaire and the pics

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

i need some advise.. im looking to get a 7mm Miami Cuban Link Bracelet and came across this one http://www.goldenmine.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=16691http://www.goldenmine.com...VIEWPROD&ProdID=16691

i was hoping some of you can drop some knowledge wether is a good price for the size and weight. also if the website is legit.. if it aint can anyone point towards the right direction

thanx.
HELLz no that ain't a good price.....if u want something closer to wholesale.....go to cubanchain.net

Back
Top Bottom