**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I still rock my figaros :lol:
man that penny sized micro :smh: anyone have a size reference for LAX's micro jesus? or is it relatively the same?

i'd rock a figaro if i could find one at a decent price. :smokin haha

as for LAX's micro I'll it's still needed, I'll take a pic of mine when I get home for y'all. I cant see the other reference pic here at work.

That's what I remember hearing too.
smokin.gif
@ the GLC Jesus though. I need that one too.
IMO its the best colorway, when i get a jesus piece its gonna be that color maybe without the black rhodium on the hair and beard though

New Mayweather
You guys kill me going crazy over this foolishness. A million in cash? Cool, you saw him look at the people behind him and ask why they're looking at him like that, everything was awkward. Dude doesnt even have any true friends just people around for the image and lifestyle. I'd rather have my family and friends by my side and be broke than have snakes around me while i flaunt money and jewelry. My life may not be a million dollar dream, but ive got a college degree and I can look in the mirror and smile because I love it everyday.

You guys kill me going crazy over this foolishness. A million in cash? Cool, you saw him look at the people behind him and ask why they're looking at him like that, everything was awkward. Dude doesnt even have any true friends just people around for the image and lifestyle. I'd rather have my family and friends by my side and be broke than have snakes around me while i flaunt money and jewelry. My life may not be a million dollar dream, but ive got a college degree and I can look in the mirror and smile because I love it everyday.

I dropped out of high school senior year and I'm living dat life :pimp:

i only see one decent looking jesus on ross's neck all the rest look like isaac hayes.

that chick in that mayweather video is just lookin at this dude like 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The work done to that Rolex looks good and all, but I'm not a fan of modifying watches.

Mayweather vid is awkward as hell too. Eem I felt uncomfortable washing it.

New Mayweather

So confused right now

to each his own but how people dropping stacks on a piece that is a little bigger than a penny? props for the detail on the pieces tho

To The Mayweather video - it's a apparent that Floyd doesn't have anyone with some substance around to tell him. But also, that's his image, remember it's all entertainment (marketed bull****). Even if that was your closest mans it's hard telling a dude making thousands or millions at a time not to stunt in this matter and be wiser, in attempt to protect some his best interest because at the end of the day a man's going to do what he wasn't with his money (trust me I know). But yea I do feel like he trys to hard and it's not about him coming from nothing at this point it's just corny.

A few people would hate on LAX back in the day, NO ONE believed him when he said Rolex was the way to go. Look at how much in value Rolex watches have gone up.

And for those who don't like his mold, don't trip the homie LAX has molds for days, yall haven't even seen half of his work. :smokin

A NT'er off Instagram finna be getting a nice piece soon too. Stay tuned!

A few people would hate on LAX back in the day, NO ONE believed him when he said Rolex was the way to go. Look at how much in value Rolex watches have gone up.
And for those who don't like his mold, don't trip the homie LAX has molds for days, yall haven't even seen half of his work. :smokin
A NT'er off Instagram finna be getting a nice piece soon too. Stay tuned!

Whats good gerry ? Its ya boy don...im excited as hell, although my bread aint as long as some of his clients, he treated me like i was...honest team over there and very helpful and patient...i cant wait

Just a reg cat trying to splurge a lil

13526493167a94215c1a.jpg

November 11, 2012: He cut a check for a new Aston Martin around the release of his Dreamchasers 2 mixtape, and now Meek Mill showed off his new CUSTOM Aston Martin Rapide.
In addition to the matte black exterior, he put on 22-inch Forgiatos that have been plated in 24-karat gold. The Designo-ECL wheels are made from aircraft-grade aluminum.

We're told that each rim cost approximately $20K (or $80K for the four). No comment.

Back
Top Bottom