**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I dropped out of high school senior year and I'm living dat life :pimp:

So confused right now

I was joking about the whole Floyd blowing money thing etc the Pierce .gif was suppose to be me trying to convince my self im happy not being rich but I obviously failed horribly :rofl:.That Floyd video :pimp:

I'm just gonna come out and say all these micro pieces are just awful. You guys understand that it's just another way for these jewelers to take money from broke cats with gold prices being so high? They look like there made for kids or ladies.

Save your money and buy a mans size piece.

I'm just gonna come out and say all these micro pieces are just awful. You guys understand that it's just another way for these jewelers to take money from broke cats with gold prices being so high? They look like there made for kids or ladies.

Word.. What kinda man wears a pendant the size of a penny..

Whats good gerry ? Its ya boy don...im excited as hell, although my bread aint as long as some of his clients, he treated me like i was...honest team over there and very helpful and patient...i cant wait
Just a reg cat trying to splurge a lil

I see you G

13526493167a94215c1a.jpg

November 11, 2012 : He cut a check for a new Aston Martin around the release of his Dreamchasers 2 mixtape, and now Meek Mill showed off his new CUSTOM Aston Martin Rapide.
In addition to the matte black exterior, he put on 22-inch Forgiatos that have been plated in 24-karat gold. The Designo-ECL wheels are made from aircraft-grade aluminum.
We're told that each rim cost approximately $20K (or $80K for the four). No comment.

so ignorant but so :smokin at the same time :smh:

how many non rappers/athletes are going to walk around with a large jesus piece ? :smh::smh:
most people probably want something small they can wear everyday

how many non rappers/athletes are going to walk around with a large jesus piece ?
mean.gif
mean.gif

most people probably want something small they can wear everyday
da OG sized jesus piece isn't big though, its perfect sized.

ben baller basically eluded to da fact that he started selling downsized pieces to open up his market to more people.

13526493167a94215c1a.jpg

November 11, 2012: He cut a check for a new Aston Martin around the release of his Dreamchasers 2 mixtape, and now Meek Mill showed off his new CUSTOM Aston Martin Rapide.
In addition to the matte black exterior, he put on 22-inch Forgiatos that have been plated in 24-karat gold. The Designo-ECL wheels are made from aircraft-grade aluminum.

We're told that each rim cost approximately $20K (or $80K for the four). No comment.
Further proof that wealth can't buy class.

13526493167a94215c1a.jpg

November 11, 2012: He cut a check for a new Aston Martin around the release of his Dreamchasers 2 mixtape, and now Meek Mill showed off his new CUSTOM Aston Martin Rapide.

Further proof that wealth can't buy class.
yet it would be classy if aston martin offered that as a OEM part.

Back
Top Bottom