**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

d7c1bf522ae111e2a84922000a1f8c0f_7.jpg

08ea713a294f11e2a73722000a1f9317_7.jpg

dfb42d3229ef11e2bec722000a1f8c33_7.jpg

Random, but shoutout to LAX for his comeup...

The grind seems to be paying off.

Those of us who have been in these thread since Day 1 remember when dudes used to ride Ben & clown Rob.

Salute.

thanks man! and Don no prob you got a sick piece coming and I have alot of new things coming as well!

I don't know if there's ever been a better Lex than the YMII.

One day, I will own one.

One day....

Interesting because the YMII is easily the ugliest rolex ever made. It's fighting for the top spot with the new sky-dweller

I just looked up that SKy-Dweller. There we agree. That's an ugly watch. :x

I just like the YMII so much. It's just a bit different from the more "standard looking" DDII and the Submariners.

But then again, I'm very much an outlier when it comes to a lot of things.

game is the wackest dude, hops on whatevers hot atm and just overdoes it...alot of jasons pieces look really douchey too,like some ish pauly d would wear or some other jersey shore cast member and those jesus pieces next to the moses pieces suck too,lol.

game is the wackest dude, hops on whatevers hot atm and just overdoes it...alot of jasons pieces look really douchey too,like some ish pauly d would wear or some other jersey shore cast member and those jesus pieces next to the moses pieces suck too,lol.
As far as I'm concerned JOBH is killing every jeweler and it's not even close. A lot of these other jewelers are just recycling other peoples ideas and lack creativity. 

As far as I'm concerned JOBH is killing every jeweler and it's not even close. A lot of these other jewelers are just recycling other peoples ideas and lack creativity. 
lol naw i like that piece he did with tyga that opens up but some of the ones up there look like some ed hardy affliction inspired ish lol, whos jesus pieces are those tho? the ones next the moses'?

[/quote]

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom