**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Laxjewelryco's Black Friday sale. Place your orders in while this sale last. You will be automatically be entered to win a free Angel piece. Get this will it last...

those pieces are just too dope.
Maybe I'm alone on this but I think all three of those pieces look like crap.  no luster, no shine, boring, colors look way off and the Jesus has those like fake bumps on the bail and hair.  I always see that on fake crap to make it look like it has some diamond look or detail or something when there is none.  smh        Jesus looks so sadd

Last edited:
The Jesus does look wack and the angels look nice, but they do lack the shine. Might just be the camera/angle

New Mayweather

Last edited:
Man...Mayweather. No diss to anyone rocking the jewels, but its the shrink-wrapped bills that kill me.

I just can't take it the same after remembering this:

Just...so...raw... 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

When they released their micro piece, they did recommend it ideally for kids.
I definitely needed that penny comparison. Almost had an impulse buy, lol. Anyone have a reference for the Baby Jesus?

Micro-Baby-Full-Extra Large

Ben's cherub looks a little bit better than that one they put out last year, but Kanye's old piece/GLC's angel still is sitting on top IMO.

161ga3o.jpg

109924682-rapper-glc-attends-the-belvedere-luxury-lounge-wireimage.jpg

When they released their micro piece, they did recommend it ideally for kids.
I definitely needed that penny comparison. Almost had an impulse buy, lol. Anyone have a reference for the Baby Jesus?

Ben's cherub looks a little bit better than that one they put out last year, but Kanye's old piece/GLC's angel still is sitting on top IMO.

161ga3o.jpg

Who made this angel piece? Anyone know??

Last edited:
Still want a gold baby jesus with stones in just the crown. Gotta get my money up real quick.

i remember growing up all my uncles would have nothing but gold on, all of them had the figaro's on.
I still rock my figaros :lol:

man that penny sized micro :smh: anyone have a size reference for LAX's micro jesus? or is it relatively the same?

Back
Top Bottom