**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that lion is ill, i like how sean and yeezus have put their own twist on the jesus piece..did jacob do lil seans lion?

How the **$k can I shine, when these wack *** #diamonds keep falling out! Step your game up #avianneandco :/

:lol:

Sean Kingston copped this?

I always hated that murakami knockoff IF made. And I don't know why lol. That thing just irks me.

Bens 14kt angel with a .55 ct round brilliant diamond

also has a sale going on if you preorder thru november 21st you will also receive before december 1st

fully iced micro jesus 1825

partially iced 1225

iced out eyes only 800

Man I wish there was another staple piece like the jesus. I would cop one of those micros in a sec :smh:

Bens 14kt angel with a .55 ct round brilliant diamond

also has a sale going on if you preorder thru november 21st you will also receive before december 1st
fully iced micro jesus 1825
partially iced 1225
iced out eyes only 800

maybe its just the pic or the angle, but that cherub looks like its pop locking and it has a crusty the clown hair pattern.

Anyone has a size reference on those micro Jesus??...did he mention he'll throw in the Franco with it?...I saw him post something on his IG but wasn't sure....I'm tempted to get the micro...

That might be just a bit too small for 2k total :\

i don't know jack about jewelery but you aint lying. i would have expected about the size of a quarter or at least a nickel. would be nice if they had some kind of scale pictures on the site.

Last edited:
Yeah :lol: that's a penny man...a PENNY...lol if it was at least twice the size I'd drop the 2k

Back
Top Bottom