**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Im saying though you dudes sound mad fruity probably sitting in your moms basement arguing about fashion statements ?? Are yall men or are yall women? I dont give a **** about what this GARBAGE *** rapper Fabolous is wearing and neither should anyone else. What happened to Nikes Levis and a white tee smoking an L with the boys on the hunt for females? Nowadays you dudes are scanning the tabloids tryna get the latest scoop on Kanyes wardrobe so you can spend ur whole paycheck to cop similar gear. Its disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Take off you black leather nut huggers and go chop down a tree to up your testosterone you limp wrist *** dude

Im saying though you dudes sound mad fruity probably sitting in your moms basement arguing about fashion statements ?? Are yall men or are yall women? I dont give a **** about what this GARBAGE *** rapper Fabolous is wearing and neither should anyone else. What happened to Nikes Levis and a white tee smoking an L with the boys on the hunt for females? Nowadays you dudes are scanning the tabloids tryna get the latest scoop on Kanyes wardrobe so you can spend ur whole paycheck to cop similar gear. Its disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Take off you black leather nut huggers and go chop down a tree to up your testosterone you limp wrist *** dude

Why you crying though fam?

I agree, for the most part on the Jesus Pieces.
but all those jewlers were on NT before.
Jason came thru 'ididit4theluv'
Lax was on NT
Mo from Icebox was on ISS heavy doing other things like accessories (if it's someone I remember)

Yeah I'm pretty sure Mo was a sneakerhead and was on here and ISS making those pigeon patches for the Purple Pigeon SB's long before he even started posting jewels.

Prove him wrong though.
Everything PRIME stated is true.
You think the public would be wearing Balmain, Givenchy, and Margiela if it weren't for Kanye.
How can you even dispute it?

How many people do you know actually where this stuff. even the dudes who spend their last dollar to look fly have a hard time putting up givenchy bread. It is known more commonly in hiphop now because hes been spitting the names so much recently. But unless your highly into fashion those aren't the names an average person is going to throw out

and as far as versace goes that's biggie straight up... are you telling me the rappers going ham on this style right now don't know who biggie is?

Hell the only time i remember seeing ye in that kind of versace was that H&M/versace collab.... I'll credit him & hov with just bringing all gold jewels back but that versace **** is all wrong

Last edited:
Prove him wrong though.
Everything PRIME stated is true.
You think the public would be wearing Balmain, Givenchy, and Margiela if it weren't for Kanye.
How can you even dispute it?

I said da jesus piece & Versace.

All that other issh irrelevant.

Everyone knows biggie basically [emoji]8482[/emoji]'ed it

Kanye just paying homage..cuz no matter how hard ye' slurpers

Try, you cant compare him to da impact biggie made and continues

To make with his legacy.

Btw fam everybody shouldnt be dressed in levis & nikes with a white T. I'm a grown *** man what i look like walking around in a uniform to get the praises of some non maneuvering old heads.

While i'm not aswild as kanye with the dressing (Leather Jeanss/ kilts, 500 white t's) I do dress outside the norm and never understood how dudes take time out of there day to become joan Rivers about what another ***** is wearing.

How many people do you know actually where this stuff. even the dudes who spend their last dollar to look fly have a hard time putting up givenchy bread. It is known more commonly in hiphop now because hes been spitting the names so much recently. But unless your highly into fashion those aren't the names an average person is going to throw out

Me personally I don't know anyone who wears it. We're all broke college students.
But when I go out I see it all the time, knowing damn well these dudes aren't balling like that.
But that's my point. Kanye made it hot so we got dudes spending their whole checks on one pair of jeans.
Hip-hop is the most influential genre of today and whether people want to admit it or not, Kanye is a trendsetter.
So now when I go into H&M or Uniqlo, I see Balmain inspired jeans, and Givenchy inspired animal shirts.
I'm not even a Kanye stan like that but facts are facts.

Last edited:
but how about you're both right if Kanye got it from Big and everyone else got it from 'Ye.

let's never fight again guize

New god flow remix w/ ghostface killah

Big sean talkin about "i cant remember anyone that did style

Like biggie from versace to da jesus piece, but i cant even count

How many times people do it like biggie since"

C'mon b..this is why old heads get vexed @young bucks..jackin

& not paying homage or recognizing da origins of something.

NO ONE is gonna say people wanna rock jesus pieces cuz of kanye

Like homie said before, other rappers circle in & out of they're chains

Kanye just kept da same one & modified da existing jacob kufi mold with jacob.

But da idea is universally paying tribute to biggie, & it can always be traced back.

But da idea is universally paying tribute to biggie, & it can always be traced back.

Paying homage and popularizing something are two completely different things.
Ok Big was the first one to wear a Jesus piece. A couple NY rappers followed suit. Cool.
But Kanye in today's climate popularized it like no other.
How don't you get that? Kids today don't know ^%^% about Big, especially these suburban kids.
They know Kanye, Big Sean, and Cudi. You think Big is the reason they're wearing Good Wood pieces?
Stop it.
Michael Jackson didn't invent the moonwalk Bill Bailey did but MJ did it and mainstreamed the ^%&^ out of it.

Last edited:

Paying homage and popularizing something are two completely different things.
Ok Big was the first one to wear a Jesus piece. A couple NY rappers followed suit. Cool.
But Kanye in today's climate popularized it like no other.
How don't you get that? Kids today don't know ^%^% about Big, especially these suburban kids.
They know Kanye, Big Sean, and Cudi. You think Big is the reason they're wearing Good Wood pieces?
Stop it.
Michael Jackson didn't invent the moonwalk Bill Bailey did but MJ did it and mainstreamed the ^%&^ out of it.

Suburban kids arent that slow b..who DOESN'T know who biggie smalls is?

Last edited:
facepalm-shame.gif

The Jesus Piece craze the past 10 years are attributed to two people: Fabolous & Kanye West.

Kanye undoubtedly is the reason for the shine the past 4 years. Some vets here and there may say BIG but that's it.

Even da most casual music fan knows biggie & pac... ya sound like ya live in da twilight zone.

Ya forgetting we in da information age? :rolleyes

Son, they know who Biggie is. They don't know anything about him having the first Jesus piece.
If they wanted to be like Big, do you think the skinny jean phase would have hit as hard as it did?
Come on son.

The Jesus Piece craze the past 10 years are attributed to two people: Fabolous & Kanye West.

Kanye undoubtedly is the reason for the shine the past 4 years. Some vets here and there may say BIG but that's it.

How can you say 10 years when kanye's debut aint even drop 10years ago? And his first album was nuffin but a standard ROC piece

As a part of roc-a-fella records?

You cant say fabolus either cuz he was done wit his "trade it all" set up by his 3rd album.

If thats da case u might as well credit everyone from da early 2000s who wore da kufi piece

Which was univerally loved, and as prior vol. Threads kt went thru its own respective evolution

From morphing from da tito piece to what jacob made.

Back
Top Bottom