**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I know Rappers were rocking with the Jesus piece prior to Kanye, and I'm not deep enough in the jewelry game to know who was rocking them in the late 90's/early 00's, but would it be reasonable to say that Kanye 'somewhat' brought them back when he started wearin and rappin about his??

Could be totally off point on this so someone please school me if that's incorrect

Just seems funny that he was on them close to 10 yrs ago and now they're all over the place

Last edited:
I know Rappers were rocking with the Jesus piece prior to Kanye, and I'm not deep enough in the jewelry game to know who was rocking them in the late 90's/early 00's, but would it be reasonable to say that Kanye 'somewhat' brought them back when he started wearin and rappin about his??
Could be totally off point on this so someone please school me if that's incorrect
Just seems funny that he was on them close to 10 yrs ago and now they're all over the place

Other guys like Fabolous and Nas wore them at the same time. Kanye just didn't stop wearing them.

Brad-Pitt-Rolex-Day-Date-II.jpg

What Glasses Are those?

Going through this thread I think I need to consider jesus pieces for this site im working on

Basically from what I can tell, jesus pieces and cuban links are fashion atm?

Pretty much. The Jesus been popular for a while in hiphop but no one really got them to today's popularity until Ye'.

they were here and there, ghost was rockin one on the cover of ironman..it seemed like a trophy one would get when they made it big.

Pretty much. The Jesus been popular for a while in hiphop but no one really got them to today's popularity until Ye'.

Wut?

Ghostface did it first, biggie made it a iconic NY piece (da fact its

Called a "piece" is from biggie's vernacular)

Kanye just took it from there.

Was damn near every rapper in the game north & south rocking them in BIG & Ghostface heyday? Nope.

Are they now? Yep. Because of who? Ye'.

Read. No one said Ye' was the first to rock a jesus :rolleyes

Last edited:

Was damn near every rapper in the game north & south rocking them in BIG & Ghostface heyday? Nope.

Cats aint rockin em cuz of ye' they rockin em cuz of biggie

Hell versace back in style too...people just taking bits & pieces

Of biggie's swag and implementing it with they own issh.

This thread makes it VERY easy to do....notice once this thread universally

Regarded da tito & jacob jesus da ONLY acceptable ones you NO LONGER saw

So many variants as before. I used to be able to find da halo pun piece all da time in NY..now its

No where to be found, but that kufi & thornes jacob & tito pieces have been jacked by everyone coast to coast.

Its cuz of this thread.

LOL k bro. The rap game is wearing Ye' style jesus' because of the thread.

Anyway............

LAX :smokin

0ac4bff2127e11e29c6622000a1e8b9c_7.jpg

Last edited:
[quote name="CJ863"t/127594/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you/22040_20#post_16488354"]LOL k bro. The rap game is wearing Ye' style jesus' because of the thread.

Anyway............

LAX :smokin

0ac4bff2127e11e29c6622000a1e8b9c_7.jpg
[/quote]

Umm they are though...before this thread series how would da average

Person know that da difference between kanye's jesus piece styled by jacob, da kufi jacob, & da tito?

U forgot jason of beverly hills posts here? And he had ZERO connection to sneakers like ben baller.

Jewelers been lurking heavy and make what people want.

We all know that some things just don't function properly in your head ninja, I'm not about to have this argument with you again. Like I said
before this thread isn't as substantial to the rap game as you make it out to be.

Ben said i himself that this thread is on jewelers radar.

How u explain icebox

Jason of beverly hills

Lax

All posting here and no where else on NT

Got lax doing MMG chains & remember when ben used to son him

For hawkin his wares on this thread.. put 2&2 together b. Jeez :lol:

Cats aint rockin em cuz of ye' they rockin em cuz of biggie

Hell versace back in style too...people just taking bits & pieces

Of biggie's swag and implementing it with they own issh.

This thread makes it VERY easy to do....notice once this thread universally

Regarded da tito & jacob jesus da ONLY acceptable ones you NO LONGER saw

So many variants as before. I used to be able to find da halo pun piece all da time in NY..now its

No where to be found, but that kufi & thornes jacob & tito pieces have been jacked by everyone coast to coast.

Its cuz of this thread.

Son, you've got to stop that. Ain't nobody wearing Jesus pieces cause of Biggie anymore (RIP).
You're so caught up in the past, that you don't even realize how ridiculous you sound.

Kanye has been giving his artists JP's for years fam. Big Sean, Cudi, now Pusha. Back then it was GLC rocking em and even his crew wears them.

Kanye brought that high fashion **** back in style. Kanye was influenced by Biggie with the JP, then went on and influenced all of these "Mr. Me Too" rappers and celebs.

Why is everyone jocking Kanye's mold? Because of Biggie right? Nah son. If that were the case, everyone would have Tito Molds. The only dudes rocking Tito molds nowadays are Nas and Puff.

Dudes started wearing all black cause of Ye, dudes started wearing biker jackets cause of Ye, dudes started wearing all gold and chanel/versace type chains cause of MBDTF Ye', and dudes are rocking Air Yeezy's cause of Ye.

When Kanye does something, people follow suit.
Kanye got his swag from Biggie, these ****** now are just Kanye clones. Cause nothing right now popular in style is referencing biggie.

Ben said i himself that this thread is on jewelers radar.

How u explain icebox

Jason of beverly hills

Lax

All posting here and no where else on NT

Got lax doing MMG chains & remember when ben used to son him

For hawkin his wares on this thread.. put 2&2 together b. Jeez :lol:

I agree, for the most part on the Jesus Pieces.
but all those jewlers were on NT before.

Jason came thru 'ididit4theluv'
Lax was on NT
Mo from Icebox was on ISS heavy doing other things like accessories (if it's someone I remember)

Prime's response is spot on. Waits for Ninja to jump in here claiming Da Dips made biker jackets hot :rolleyes

this is the jewelry thread where else would they post....and that jesus piece ben made was superb..you think jacob was checking this thread out when he was putting out all that game changing ish..naww b.

Son, you've got to stop that. Ain't nobody wearing Jesus pieces cause of Biggie anymore (RIP).
You're so caught up in the past, that you don't even realize how ridiculous you sound.
Kanye has been giving his artists JP's for years fam. Big Sean, Cudi, now Pusha. Back then it was GLC rocking em and even his crew wears them.
Kanye brought that high fashion **** back in style. Kanye was influenced by Biggie with the JP, then went on and influenced all of these "Mr. Me Too" rappers and celebs.
Why is everyone jocking Kanye's mold? Because of Biggie right? Nah son. If that were the case, everyone would have Tito Molds. The only dudes rocking Tito molds nowadays are Nas and Puff.
Dudes started wearing all black cause of Ye, dudes started wearing biker jackets cause of Ye, dudes started wearing all gold and chanel/versace type chains cause of MBDTF Ye', and dudes are rocking Air Yeezy's cause of Ye.
Kanye got his swag from Biggie, these ****** now are just Kanye clones. Cause nothing right now popular in style is referencing biggie.

This might be the most homosexual thing ive ever read on this board. Get Kanyes penis out of your mouth fam no one cares about what that dude is wearing :x :x :x

All black fits with tight Biker jackets ? Yeezys? LOL you would get laughed off the block if u came around my way dressed like that.

Some dudes on this board are fruity as hell.

Prove him wrong though.
Everything PRIME stated is true.
You think the public would be wearing Balmain, Givenchy, and Margiela if it weren't for Kanye.
How can you even dispute it?

This might be the most homosexual thing ive ever read on this board. Get Kanyes penis out of your mouth fam no one cares about what that dude is wearing :x :x :x

All black fits with tight Biker jackets ? Yeezys? LOL you would get laughed off the block if u came around my way dressed like that.

Some dudes on this board are fruity as hell.

So I'm lying?
Was Fab and dudes that are supposedly supposed to "go hard" not fronting in Biker Jackets and Chanel gold bracelets?

Shut up you homophobe. Go somewhere and sit down with that nonsense.

If thats the most homosexual thing you've ever heard, then you have got to be the most ignorant, homophobic, dense fool I've ever encountered.

These two have single handedly been the biggest influence on hip hop style in the last 8 years

pharrell-williams-and-polo-ralph-lauren-international-down-vest-gallery.jpg

20120302-160242.jpg

Oh...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom