**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Proposed to my girl a month or so ago...

S/O to Icebox.  

(Sorry if the pic is huge. I don't know how to resize on the new forum.)
2i8krb7.jpg
crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrripes

I don't know a ton about jewelry and literally just started looking, but this looks like its like a million dollars.  k i know not that much but daaaaaang

nice though, would love to know more, even if its just pm

I've thought about going through lax but didn't have a clue how to?

what if you don't like it, what if the diamond doesn't have that fire, what if it doesn't fit?

also did you just send a picture of what you wanted and he made it or did he show you what he had?   did he pick out the main stones?  what about the small stones, do you pick out what quality they are or does he just match them all up or are they even really graded when they are that small?

lots of questions!!

Thanks in advance for any help and thanks PRIMETIME for posting.  props and congratsss!

Last edited:

I don't know a ton about jewelry and literally just started looking, but this looks like its like a million dollars.  k i know not that much but daaaaaang

what if you don't like it, what if the diamond doesn't have that fire, what if it doesn't fit?

also did you just send a picture of what you wanted and he made it or did he show you what he had?   did he pick out the main stones?  what about the small stones, do you pick out what quality they are or does he just match them all up or are they even really graded when they are that small?

lots of questions!!

Thanks in advance for any help and thanks PRIMETIME for posting.  props and congratsss!

:lol: gave me a good laugh

lots of questions!!

damn thats a lot of questions, start out by contacting a jeweler with what you want and go from there. all those questions should be answered when you get to talking with the jeweler.

Wale x IF&CO mmg piece is the nicest one bar none. Other than stalley's pieces they take the cake out of the crew :smokin

If I'm getting a Jesus piece, IF&Co would be the last place with their elongated faces.

Ice Box Jewelry still has the best one without paying Jacob prices.
BlogPost_01sm.jpg

whats the appeal of the enamel pieces? id rather just have the gold showing imo it cheapens the look of it.

this is to compare the two places mentioned above.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom