as real as it gets is def top track for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

He should come with 3-4 more singles. He don't make mixtapes so might as well have TV on blast.

Already Home would help Cudi out a lot (album out, GOOD MUSIC aka YE)

A Star Is Born would help J.Cole out a lot (Roc Nation)

Off That would help Timbo (Shock Value 2) and Drake (who is everywhere)

So Ambitious would help Pharrell whose been on hiatus

Young Forever would help Mr.Hudson (Straight No Chaser Album, GOOD MUSIC aka Ye)

Hater would help Kanye (his man, artist, and help his Taylor swift incident)

watch all of those turn into singles HOV wants 2millie and Grammys

you really think he wants his man ye outselling him everytime? or wayne or em, or even TI with PT?? nooo he got a EGO like crazy
Jay is done wit the album after Empire State of Mind more than likely (minus the alleged As real as it Gets)...he hasnt gone that deep into a project in forever...he isnt concerned about sales at all either...
you can't really believe this can you? In fact, the more and more I listen to this album...the more and more I understand why it was made - tosimply show that he can "exist" within this current climate of rap and move numbers. This could potentially be his most commercially successfulalbums in terms of singles since Vol.2. He hasn't gone that deep into his projects (since TBA which had 5 singles) in a while because he reallycouldn't. Kingdom Come wasn't received too well by anyone...and AG didn't have that many radio-worthy cuts on it. It's clear to see that withBP3, Jay is trying to do numbers. DOA, RTT, and ESOM have all done really well and there's no way he ends it there when he has a few more LEGIT singles onthis album. Best believe he's going to milk BP3 for all it's worth. He could go with any two "On To The Next One", "Off That","Venus vs. Mars", "Young Forever", or "So Ambitious"...and push BP3 to one of his highest selling albums ever.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

He should come with 3-4 more singles. He don't make mixtapes so might as well have TV on blast.

Young Forever would help Mr.Hudson (Straight No Chaser Album, GOOD MUSIC aka Ye)

you really think he wants his man ye outselling him everytime? or wayne or em, or even TI with PT?? nooo he got a EGO like crazy
Jay is done wit the album after Empire State of Mind more than likely (minus the alleged As real as it Gets)...he hasnt gone that deep into a project in forever...he isnt concerned about sales at all either...
you can't really believe this can you? In fact, the more and more I listen to this album...the more and more I understand why it was made - to simply show that he can "exist" within this current climate of rap and move numbers. This could potentially be his most commercially successful albums in terms of singles since Vol.2. He hasn't gone that deep into his projects (since TBA which had 5 singles) in a while because he really couldn't. Kingdom Come wasn't received too well by anyone...and AG didn't have that many radio-worthy cuts on it. It's clear to see that with BP3, Jay is trying to do numbers. DOA, RTT, and ESOM have all done really well and there's no way he ends it there when he has a few more LEGIT singles on this album. Best believe he's going to milk BP3 for all it's worth. He could go with any two "On To The Next One", "Off That", "Venus vs. Mars", "Young Forever", or "So Ambitious"...and push BP3 to one of his highest selling albums ever.

Im pretty sure he knows he can compete just like ery1 else does... his orginal plan was to drop the album on a friday so he wasnt really focused on his firstweek numbers he knew he would be plat in month regardless. TBA had 3 singles my man 3 videos change clothes, dirt off, n 99 problems...Vol 2. had like 5(can iget a... was off a soundtrack) and he did 5 mil (10 years ago)...in todays climate he will be lucky to do his usual double plat in US...releasing more singlesn videos wont push his sales...he is at 50 thou a week now...im not against him making any more singles I just gave up on him riding a project to the end sincehe came back cuz he doesnt have to...I think Em is at 1.6 or sumtin n his joint came out in May...Jay is at a lil over a mil plus...so its gonna take nothingshorter than 6 months for him to reach 1.5 no matter how many videos he drops...i just dont see him caring enough minus the favor to Jeezy to keep itgoing....but the way live nation gonna have him touring (im sure something in the spring) maybe he will.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

you can't really believe this can you? In fact, the more and more I listen to this album...the more and more I understand why it was made - to simply show that he can "exist" within this current climate of rap and move numbers. This could potentially be his most commercially successful albums in terms of singles since Vol.2. He hasn't gone that deep into his projects (since TBA which had 5 singles) in a while because he really couldn't. Kingdom Come wasn't received too well by anyone...and AG didn't have that many radio-worthy cuts on it. It's clear to see that with BP3, Jay is trying to do numbers. DOA, RTT, and ESOM have all done really well and there's no way he ends it there when he has a few more LEGIT singles on this album. Best believe he's going to milk BP3 for all it's worth. He could go with any two "On To The Next One", "Off That", "Venus vs. Mars", "Young Forever", or "So Ambitious"...and push BP3 to one of his highest selling albums ever.

Im pretty sure he knows he can compete just like ery1 else does... his orginal plan was to drop the album on a friday so he wasnt really focused on his first week numbers he knew he would be plat in month regardless. TBA had 3 singles my man 3 videos change clothes, dirt off, n 99 problems...Vol 2. had like 5(can i get a... was off a soundtrack) and he did 5 mil (10 years ago)...in todays climate he will be lucky to do his usual double plat in US...releasing more singles n videos wont push his sales...he is at 50 thou a week now...im not against him making any more singles I just gave up on him riding a project to the end since he came back cuz he doesnt have to...I think Em is at 1.6 or sumtin n his joint came out in May...Jay is at a lil over a mil plus...so its gonna take nothing shorter than 6 months for him to reach 1.5 no matter how many videos he drops...i just dont see him caring enough minus the favor to Jeezy to keep it going....but the way live nation gonna have him touring (im sure something in the spring) maybe he will.
Encore and What More Can I Say both charted so those count as singles

Wow, so "Real As It Gets" has grown tremendously with everyone else too?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"Thank You" is still my favorite track on the album right now though.

Yall gotta remember tho. releasing more singles would UP XMAS SALES like crazy.

NT help me out wasnt it like robin thicke or someone who did that? or was it timberlake? somebody like that tho.

had there album out for awhile and then around xmas sold CRAZZZZZZZZZZY cuz there album was on sale for like $5 or $7 and they had a new single out

I think Young Forever could make a real good video tho.. like some black and white /color showin back then and today.

A star is born could as well.. show like jaz-o days till now w/ concerts, oprah, roc sales, etc etc

"Already Home" is one of the few songs I can tolerate...Kanye did his thing on the beat. I think it would make a great single for this joint. Somehowthey'd find a way to ruin it tho'.

i like kid cudi but already home would be a TERRIBLE single..song gets old reallll quick

young forever and a star is born could be biggg hits though

i love the song but i'm not sure how already home would be on the radio. off that would be a hit given the two artists but i hate the third verse

Originally Posted by thekckid

i love the song but i'm not sure how already home would be on the radio. off that would be a hit given the two artists but i hate the third verse
Off that sucks tho.

album cuts all over the place...any given sunday your gonna hear one of his tracks during the pregame show, the actual game or the post game show

NBA season about to start to...he will get more play

who else is going to the baltimore show tomorrow night?

i have 2 extra tix. section 226 row L seats 4 and 5. meet-up only. i will be at the show (w/ better tix
smile.gif
).

Back
Top Bottom