* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

If On to the Next One isn't his next single, something's wrong. I can't go anywhere on a Friday or Saturday night without someone blasting it.

That's another one.

This album is FULL of tracks that are single-material.
I agree I guess thats the reason why some people perceive it as a mainstream pop friendly album.

I personally would like to see Already Home as a single, fav track.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

At the Atlanta Civic Center, Young Jeezy - who often has high-profile guests to join him onstage - pulled off a huge move during the BET Hip-Hop Awards, kicking off the show by bringing out surprise guest Jay-Z. Hov and Young opened the show with "As Real As It Gets," with the two hip-hop heavyweights going back and forth on verses. With the audience on their feet by song's end, Jeezy said, "Welcome to Atlanta."

Jay later took home the MVP of the Year award, beating out such popular peers as Lil Wayne and Drake. Hov dedicated his win to Mr. Magic, Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube. "Brooklyn, we did it again," he said at the conclusion of his brief speech.

Niiiice!!

I think Hov should go wit On to the Next One...he will definetly get alot more legs with that song...but maybe its just me but i dont see him shooting anothervideo after ESOM...he usually does 2 maybe 3...and wraps it up...it will be tight if he adds one more tho... it may come seein he put sum effort into all threevideos from the album so far

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The producer of 'Empire State of Mind' also @#!+$* up the sample on the beat.

ZSong was talking about skipping on the record and after listening to it thru speakers, that joint definitely has this extremely annoying skipping sound. I notice things like this because I used to make beats.
laugh.gif
$*%!'s disgusting. Good record though.
laugh.gif
I faintly remember saying SOMETHING about it...

Song is all about Alicia's hook for me...
tho I think the ROC Nation girl sang it better at the 9/11 show than Alicia did at the VMA's
...Maybe cuz I was caught off guard but she blew me away
eek.gif

::

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Jay could probably hit 2 million if he releases Off That and Young Forever as the next two singles. #$+%, even A Star Is Born could be a single.
may produce sells (the object) but would be wack. "Aleady home" would be my pick.
Which one you speaking of?

I really think "Off That" could be a huge hit in the clubs.

thats what i mean. Yea it would be a hit (sells, being what Jay would want) but that song is horrible. But as a fan who bought the album already, i would liketo hear already home, or on to the next one.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

aight!

real as it gets is one of my fav songs on the album.
I didn't notice the track much the first week or so but it grew to be one of my favorites on there.

He should come with 3-4 more singles. He don't make mixtapes so might as well have TV on blast.

Already Home would help Cudi out a lot (album out, GOOD MUSIC aka YE)

A Star Is Born would help J.Cole out a lot (Roc Nation)

Off That would help Timbo (Shock Value 2) and Drake (who is everywhere)

So Ambitious would help Pharrell whose been on hiatus

Young Forever would help Mr.Hudson (Straight No Chaser Album, GOOD MUSIC aka Ye)

Hater would help Kanye (his man, artist, and help his Taylor swift incident)

watch all of those turn into singles HOV wants 2millie and Grammys

you really think he wants his man ye outselling him everytime? or wayne or em, or even TI with PT?? nooo he got a EGO like crazy

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

He should come with 3-4 more singles. He don't make mixtapes so might as well have TV on blast.

Already Home would help Cudi out a lot (album out, GOOD MUSIC aka YE)

A Star Is Born would help J.Cole out a lot (Roc Nation)

Off That would help Timbo (Shock Value 2) and Drake (who is everywhere)

So Ambitious would help Pharrell whose been on hiatus

Young Forever would help Mr.Hudson (Straight No Chaser Album, GOOD MUSIC aka Ye)

Hater would help Kanye (his man, artist, and help his Taylor swift incident)

watch all of those turn into singles HOV wants 2millie and Grammys

you really think he wants his man ye outselling him everytime? or wayne or em, or even TI with PT?? nooo he got a EGO like crazy
Jay is done wit the album after Empire State of Mind more than likely (minus the alleged As real as it Gets)...he hasnt gone that deep into aproject in forever...he isnt concerned about sales at all either...putting these albums out is just for the love of the game...i do think he will get thegrammy tho...if he was to pull off what your sayin it would be classic tho!!

Back
Top Bottom