* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Man... I remember when that cude dropped i quit listening to this but I put it back in the other day and i can't stop listening..

Hov
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im thinkin he will take home the grammy for rap album of the year...do u guys see any real challengers I know Em's relapse may get mentioned but I thinkits to dark, I see Cudi getting a nomination even tho I dont dig his joint, Rae more than likely wont receive a nomination...Ross and Fab should benominated... but still I dont see them besting Jay with this album tho

i have heard this song on the radio 1 time...so idk what yu talkin bout played out...
sucks that it didnt blow....my fave and 1 of the 5 songs i kept from the cd

still can't stop bumping this album i just discover something new everytime i listen

the 3rd verse on Already Home
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Jay could probably hit 2 million if he releases Off That and Young Forever as the next two singles. #$+%, even A Star Is Born could be a single.

That song with Jeezy needs to hit the streets...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Jay could probably hit 2 million if he releases Off That and Young Forever as the next two singles. #$+%, even A Star Is Born could be a single.

That song with Jeezy needs to hit the streets...
ASAP!

Ace Hood "Make A Toast" beat > Jay-Z's "Real As It Gets" beat.

I hate the mix on Real As It Gets. The Inkredibles should have gave Hov the Make A Toast beat instead.

For as much as I love "As Real As It Gets" I always thought it sounded too much in my Headphones and on my Speakers. Guess the Mix is the reason...

The producer of 'Empire State of Mind' also @#!+$* up the sample on the beat.

ZSong was talking about skipping on the record and after listening to it thru speakers, that joint definitely has this extremely annoying skipping sound. Inotice things like this because I used to make beats.
laugh.gif
$*%!'s disgusting. Good record though.

As Real As It Gets is nowhere near as epic as it should be. These are the same guys that collaborated for the Go Crazy (Remix) .. they gotta come more correctthan this.

I'll always like it, I think more people would've reacted like
eek.gif
if Jeezy had debuted it as his first single for TM103 which it was for originally.

may produce sells (the object) but would be wack. "Aleady home" would be my pick.

If On to the Next One isn't his next single, something's wrong. I can't go anywhere on a Friday or Saturday night without someone blasting it.

At the Atlanta Civic Center, Young Jeezy - who often has high-profile guests to join him onstage - pulled off a huge move during the BET Hip-Hop Awards, kicking off the show by bringing out surprise guest Jay-Z. Hov and Young opened the show with "As Real As It Gets," with the two hip-hop heavyweights going back and forth on verses. With the audience on their feet by song's end, Jeezy said, "Welcome to Atlanta."

Jay later took home the MVP of the Year award, beating out such popular peers as Lil Wayne and Drake. Hov dedicated his win to Mr. Magic, Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube. "Brooklyn, we did it again," he said at the conclusion of his brief speech.

Jay really doesn't need to drop anymore videos after ESOM drops.
laugh.gif

All his singles have been hard an loud so if he does do another joint it should be smooth which would make "So Ambitious" the perfect choice but Iwon't be shocked if "On To The Next One" is it I rarely hit Clubs but from what I'm told when that comes on people ape.

Nah, Pharrell's guaranteed a single before Hov starts working on the next album.

I say "So Ambitious" is the 4th single.

Back
Top Bottom