* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Has anyone heard the track MGMT was supposed to be on? I love this album, but I'd love to see what Jay kept off as well.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Y'all are still talking about this CD?
smh.gif
2cpq1xe.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Is On To The Next gonna be a single?

indifferent.gif
if it aint.
I don't know why cats on here hated that track, its gets soooo much love outside the internet. ATL clubs play that sh-- and It gets peoplejust as hype as any Gucci song would.

pimp.gif
@ playing ESOM before the World Series thats huge, I really think thisalbum will sell a good 1.8- 2Mill when its all said and done.

[h2]Rumor: Jay-Z World Series Opener Performance Cancelled[/h2]Tuesday, October 27 2009 6:08 PM EST | Posted by: YN | Posted in: Blog, Gossip

Uh-oh, I got a bad feeling about this one.

Well, after much speculation, it was recently announced that Jay-Z will be performing in Columbus on Wednesday night and pushing back the World Series Performance to Game 2, taking place on Thursday, October 29th in NYC.

Originally, Jay-Z was said to be doing both performances- Taking the field at the World Series and then flying a private jet from NYC to Columbus in time to take the stage but that plan has changed. Local online publication "The Lantern" spoke directly with John Vlautin from Live Nation Worldwide, Inc., the company representing Jay-Z. Vlautin told the website that Jay-Z will be performing in Columbus on Wednesday and, depending on the weather, he will be performing in New York on Thursday.

Source: Columbus Urban Life

I think Hov has a show in London on Thursday. This whole thing might be a wrap.

LINK

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I think he's waiting until that AMA performance.
Actually I just thought to myself today that he's probably waiting for the Yankee Stadium performance. It would be dope to put in footage ofthat performance for verse two. Makes a lot of sense because they've known they would have the performance for a little while now.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

I think he's waiting until that AMA performance.
Actually I just thought to myself today that he's probably waiting for the Yankee Stadium performance. It would be dope to put in footage of that performance for verse two. Makes a lot of sense because they've known they would have the performance for a little while now.
+1 Makes sense...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by jthagreat

performance moved to game 2 due to weather

Not weather & it may not go down period. They don't like the line where he says he made the hat more famous than the Yankees did.

grin.gif
Thats not what I heard....has more to do with his performance in Ohio today, and having to be in London Thursday.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by jthagreat

performance moved to game 2 due to weather

Not weather & it may not go down period. They don't like the line where he says he made the hat more famous than the Yankees did.

grin.gif
Thats not what I heard....has more to do with his performance in Ohio today, and having to be in London Thursday.

I think True 3 is right fam

man ya see the weather tho, tonight its gonna be horrible...im pretty sure its gonna be like that on thursday to...he may not even deal with it... 54 degreesand raining...just give em the video

but he did make the yankee hat more famous than a yankee can... ive never heard "N get outta here lookin like Derek Jeter"...but i have heard "Nget out outta here lookin like Jay-Z" lol

He has his own plane so having a show in OH has NOTHING to do w/ it. He knew he had a show in OH last week but he agreed to do the WS. He had a show the sameday as the BET Awards but he still OPENED there. I'm telling you that line has a lil to do w/ this plus the weather

Son, the people that he signed the contract with for the concert in OH did not want him to take that risk. Traveling from NY to OH where rain can be a hugefactor in flights is no good. They negotiated that wednesday/tuesday from what was reported on Hot97. As for game 2, we'll see what happens. But like Isaid, he has to be in London the same day.

Back
Top Bottom