The Official FLASH FORWARD Season 1 Thread - Premieres 9/24, 8 ET on ABC - Vol. What Did You See?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

this show is
pimp.gif

btw D Gibbons ist the cupcake lady? I thought they traced her cell phone calls, then the girl said D gibbons is a bad man, which got me confused

Cupcake lady is a D. Gibbons, but not THE D. Gibbons little Charlie refers to as a bad man. Who knows, maybe someone used her phone? You can't go wrong with the formula of revealing little details in each episode...

Popquiz ~ Demetri Noh (Harold) receives a phonecall from a mysterious lady regarding his murder... Can anyone name the city where she was calling from?

Shanghai?

2nd episode was solid.

I thought it was interesting that the show opened with kids singing "Ring Around the Rosey" and we also heard the song when the FBI agents stepped onthe sensor in the doll warehouse and the hanging dolls started to move.

Props to the person that caught the Ides of March connection and I too also am curious as to what city the lady called him from.

people who missed, you can watch on hulu.com, im so addicted to this show cant wait when the first season comes out for bluray...cant wait for next thursepisode 3 this show is mad exciting lol. im a flashforward addict n proud of it lol

Originally Posted by mEasy15

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Popquiz ~ Demetri Noh (Harold) receives a phonecall from a mysterious lady regarding his murder... Can anyone name the city where she was calling from?
Shanghai?
Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Props to the person that caught the Ides of March connection and I too also am curious as to what city the lady called him from.
Since this is NT, here's the answer...
hk1.jpg

This show is cool so far. I've never watched LOST but the "connections" to this show are enough to keep me watching for awhile.

This lucky %%$% got to kiss Maria in Harold & Kumar and now Gabrielle Union FFFUUUU

I am pretty intrigued by this show. I wouldn't understand any LOST references since I hate that show. So hopefully there isn't too many references lol.I guess I could always check back in here. You guys pick apart every detail of the show......I kind of like it haha

Ohhhhhhhh

They just stole that leap of faith line from LOST. Dude with the beard just told that white FBI agent dude "That's why it's called a leap offaith, you ever taken a leap of faith?"

That's that Locke and Jack right there baby!
laugh.gif

LOST being immortalized already!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

I am pretty intrigued by this show. I wouldn't understand any LOST references since I hate that show. So hopefully there isn't too many references lol. I guess I could always check back in here. You guys pick apart every detail of the show......I kind of like it haha

Wait, what? Why? What's wrong with you. I can help. LOST is the greatest show to ever grace television sets, ever. You must of started watching at season4?

Back
Top Bottom