The Official FLASH FORWARD Season 1 Thread - Premieres 9/24, 8 ET on ABC - Vol. What Did You See?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Ohhhhhhhh

They just stole that leap of faith line from LOST. Dude with the beard just told that white FBI agent dude "That's why it's called a leap of faith, you ever taken a leap of faith?"

That's that Locke and Jack right there baby!
laugh.gif

LOST being immortalized already!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Ol girl still mad she got long conned.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I knew she looked familiar.

The words "hate" and the tv show "LOST" only makes sense if you're saying "I hate that LOST is ending"

Hating LOST? Inconceivable.

EDIT

Juliet + Visitors =
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Don't mind it involves aliens. Hopefully it isn't gonna be like Andromeda.

It's cool to make a reference here or there to Lost.

But to seriously tie-in to that show would be a turn-off for me.

Cuz viewers who have never watched Lost (such as myself) would feel.... lost.... at all the references/inside jokes.

I want to watch Flash Forward. Not Lost.

The words "hate" and the tv show "LOST" only makes sense if you're saying "I hate that LOST is ending"

QFT
pimp.gif

am I the only one who likes the show but hates the acting of the main character?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Cuz viewers who have never watched Lost (such as myself) would feel.... lost.... at all the references/inside jokes.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You should watch LOST. Flash Forward is cool, but it's not even close tobeing on the level of LOST from the first 3 episodes...

I don't see your problem. Just keep watching the show as you were. If you don't watch LOST you'll never get the references or insidejokes anyway. Also the fact that in the first ep had the Ocenaic airlines flight means the show is in the LOST universe. I doubt there'll be an actual tiein plot wise unless these writers are really gonna try and say anything that happened on the island caused the FF. Which I too hope they don't sincethat'd conflict with characters being on both shows as different ppl.
Originally Posted by EB4President

QFT
pimp.gif

am I the only one who likes the show but hates the acting of the main character?
I really don't like that guys acting. REALLY. It's not even comparable to me hating Kate or something like that. It'd be pretty hardto watch LOST if Matthew Fox couldn't act
laugh.gif
but there I go bringingup LOST again.

On another note Harold being engaged to Gabrielle Union should sooth the souls of those angry Asian NTers who are mad the Asian guy never gets thegirl, then again he is gonna die lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You should watch LOST. Flash Forward is cool, but it's not even close to being on the level of LOST from the first 3 episodes...
So why is every other response a reference to Lost?

The name of this show is FLASH FORWARD.

yo the black dude used to have a show on disney channel just cant remember the name of it he was a super hero or some @*@%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

yo the black dude used to have a show on disney channel just cant remember the name of it he was a super hero or some @*@%
laugh.gif
Famous Jett Jackson.
laugh.gif

On another note Harold being engaged to Gabrielle Union should sooth the souls of those angry Asian NTers who are mad the Asian guy never gets the girl, then again he is gonna die lol

Nah. Cuz they just threw the minorities together on some ol' kill 2 birds with 1 stone tip.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You should watch LOST. Flash Forward is cool, but it's not even close to being on the level of LOST from the first 3 episodes...

No, no. I'm saying LOST was better in the first 3 episodes. LOST is the +*#@.

laugh.gif
Famous Jett Jackson.
laugh.gif
YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant believe i forgot that used to be my %$#% back in the day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey man we not screaming stuff about LOST while you watch the show. Blame the producers and directors for casting former LOST characters, LOSTextras, putting in LOST Easter eggs, using lines from LOST, and the whole plot being completely based off a subplot for a character IN LOST/ a whole seasonusing the technique of a FlashForward..

You guys have seen 3 episodes? dang. They've only screened 2 here.

All I know is that D. Gibbons is a bad man.

EDIT: I can't read this thread anymore til the first season finishes. Y'all are gonna spoil everything for me
laugh.gif

thought tonight was a bit of a step down from the first 2 episodes. I like where it's going, I think... but there's so much fail potential here.Hopefully they do this thing right.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

thought tonight was a bit of a step down from the first 2 episodes. I like where it's going, I think... but there's so much fail potential here. Hopefully they do this thing right.

Apparently they have 6 seasons mapped out so HOPEFULLY it was something good. I have faith.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

thought tonight was a bit of a step down from the first 2 episodes. I like where it's going, I think... but there's so much fail potential here. Hopefully they do this thing right.

Agreed.

the thing about this show ( similar to Lost) it can go in sooo many directions. I remember thinking I guess when they get off the island there goes theshow....but then they incorporated time travel and special powers and yada yada. This show can do the same, another flash forward, hell they might even doflash backs where things didnt happen as they were supposed to.

all in all this episode was ehh, I feel like homeboy is following his leads and creating his future, I dont know if that makes sense but I feel like he'sbringing problems on himself

all in all this episode was ehh, I feel like homeboy is following his leads and creating his future, I dont know if that makes sense but I feel like he's bringing problems on himself
i dont think thats true everything so far has come to him in one way or another and he just follow it as a lead
ohwell.gif

all in all this episode was ehh, I feel like homeboy is following his leads and creating his future, I dont know if that makes sense but I feel like he's bringing problems on himself
i dont think thats true everything so far has come to him in one way or another and he just follow it as a lead
ohwell.gif

i see what you're saying but i guess the whole philosophical question is "if he never saw his leads, would his board even exist?" becausehe's building a board based on a board he saw

kinda like in the matrix when the oracle tells neo dont worry about the vase,,,he says what vase and knocks it over.........point being if she never said it,would he have knock it over...does that make sense
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

3rd episode was good, but not as good as the other 2

Word. I thought the episode was moving a little slow up until the last 15 mins or so.

That Nazi guy...slick
laugh.gif

Harold poundin' Gabrielle Union in a motel...niiiice
laugh.gif

What was the Somalian kid looking at during the last scene of the episode?? Nothing or anything??

Back
Top Bottom