The Official FLASH FORWARD Season 1 Thread - Premieres 9/24, 8 ET on ABC - Vol. What Did You See?

I think Charlie might make an appearance tonight, I saw the end of a commercial with him in it.

pimp.gif

Im on board. Just watched all three epis on hulu. Has great potential.

Something I noticed:

The same star as the tattoo on the guys arm (three stars) was on the sign at the airport with dimitri picked up the lady.

Dimitris random behavior could be written in, as you have been saying, and he could be a part of the whole picture.

I dont think the show needs to end by 4/29/10, they could right in another flash forward, this could just be the first of many.

Maybe, Dimtri definitely could be dirty. Who knows. Got one of my buddies on this show. He said its easier to catch up on a few episodes than do seasons(LOST).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I HATE Harold's character.

He's such a douche.

he ain't that bad imo

ralph fiennes brother though is always making these awkward funny faces lol. The whole cast is filled with familiar faces but no stars(John Cho is probably thebiggest one on the show)

WILLINC wrote:

- Who thinks the Murder that the German guy was talking about in his Flash Forward at the Airport could be Dimitri's(The Korean Cops) murder ?

My theory on that is this, it may be off the wall but let me run with it:

-The German guy's flashforward has nothing to do with anything. A group of crows is known as a "murder", so the group of crows that died outsideof his room could be categorized as a murder. He had some information that he used to bargain with Benford/Dimitri in order to get out of jail, and that washis information - the murder of crows outside of his room. That would explain him telling the Customs worker that the reason he's come back to the U.S. wasa "murder", it was just a murder of crows, not the murder of a person.................

It's based on the interpretation of a word, but hey, it's my best guess without just thinking of the obvious.

Yeah i'm not a big fan of the cast. BUT that could change over time. I gotta get used to them.

WHERE THE HELL IS CHARLIE???????

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I HATE Harold's character.

He's such a douche.

he ain't that bad imo
Nah, not the actor. But his CHARACTER.
laugh.gif

Choking out a female perp? Punching out his partner?

His CHARACTER is a douche to me.
laugh.gif

I think Mark gonna F around and tap the babysitter chick.

Back
Top Bottom