The Official FLASH FORWARD Season 1 Thread - Premieres 9/24, 8 ET on ABC - Vol. What Did You See?

This show need to be picked up. Ending was rushed, interested in what charlie saw and the others.

Is it still possible for this show to get picked back up ?

I loved it. Cliffhanger ending has me wondering where else they could have gone.

As much as I liked the cliff hanger ending, it pisses me off because I doubt we will ever find out what happens next. I just want to know if Mark died. They did leave it where it could be picked up later on, it seems the flash forward sent them to 2015. Could Charlie be talking about in her flash forward that she finally found her dad?? (Mark) Hopefully another network picks this show up or it gets reinstated eventually, this show has alot more potential than V that is for sure.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Hopefully Fox, TNT, or FX or anyone can pick this bad boy up.

Show is/was good.
Fox? FOX?

Fox cancels some of the best shows
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Hopefully Fox, TNT, or FX or anyone can pick this bad boy up.

Show is/was good.
Fox? FOX?

Fox cancels some of the best shows
smh.gif
Anyone man. Somebody needs to pick this show up.

Worked great for Southland. Was good on NBC, but it's even more amazing on TNT.

Just watched the finale. It ended pretty good, expected a train crash, but writers had high hopes to being picked up.  I agree with any one pick up the show please, Sci-Fx, Oxygen, Soap Network, Bravo. I don't care just pick up the show. 

I like both V and FF, but this is more original and the ratings were about the same.
V is gonna be about 12 episodes a season which is short.
I think this would be a great edition to the Sci-Fi channel

that last scene with Charlie's flashforward couldn't be 2015.  her flashforward self looked like she was 20+

there's also the scene with the envelope, it has month, day, 2011 on it.  wonder whats the significance of that

I think I'm the odd one out when I say I HATED the show yet I followed it every week. I kinda started it and had to finish it.

The concept was amazing but the acting and story felt like complete crap. The story just seemed terrible, like how some people got away with the most absurd things and the ease of some stuff.

Idk, but I would absolutely love if they rebooted it with a proper story. It was fun while it lasted!

I really like the show, the finale was great

but i feel like if this show wasn't canceled every season finale will have a blackout.
laugh.gif

Just got done watching the Season finale and WOW. The ending was great, They went like 20 years in his daughters future. Im really anticipating season 2.

^ its not going to be a season 2 unfortunately, unless some other network picks it up * fingers crossed *

Yeah, I was a bit late on watching the finale. But I loved it.

True, it was a bit rushed. But that's to be expected on a season (possible series) finale.

Quick points:

- I don't really like the storyline w/Tracy over in Baghdad or wherever. The Jericho thing was pointless imo. Leaving her dead would have been a nice twist.

- I enjoyed the fact that everyone still got to where they were supposed to be despite it not happening exactly as they saw it in their FF. Wedick in the bathroom stall (but not taking a *+#%)... Nicole drowning (but not being choked/killed)... Olivia and Lloyd at her place (but them not having sex)... Etc....

- I disliked the fact that Wedick was able to call the President and alert the entire world in 3 mins that another blackout was coming. That was just too much of a stretch.

- Mark going John Rambo on all those guys in the FBI building was also a bit of a stretch. Son had a shotgun versus semi-autos and outran all those shots. Come on man.
laugh.gif

- Did Mark really make it out of the building on some Neo w/Morpehus Matrix type +$@#?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

- Is Simon really in on this or not? He gave Dimitri (Harold) his ring... But then again, this is the same guy who had his finger cut off as part of a plan to fool Lloyd. It just seemed strange that as soon as he started typing on the computer, things got triggered in motion to cause the next blackout.

- Janice and the baby... Something seems strange there. As if the baby is going to be some sort of messiah or something.
laugh.gif
I dunno. I'm definitely curious to know what happens next after the lady took her out in the wheelchair.

- The new flash forwards are definitely interesting. It changes the show up cuz now apparently people are seeing flash forwards from random dates instead of everyone seeing flash forwards for the same. specific day. Charlie sees the FAR future... Someone else saw a letter dated 2011... Someone else saw Happy New Year 2015... There was a black baby being christened.... A black woman's hand (Gabrielle Union?) getting her wedding ring put on... A guy loading up a revolver with 6 bullets... A kid on the swing... Someone (the President?) signing an executive order... An xray of the chest for a patient.... A lot of random stuff just thrown in there.

All in all, it was a good 1st season. I too, hope it gets saved by ABC.

I can't believe V got the nod over this.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

smh.gif

Exactly. I quit watching V, but I kinda liked FF. I guess Fringe is the only current series I got besides comedy's.

Watching Weeds right now (I'm VERY late), and I love that so far (just started S3).

smh.gif

Exactly. I quit watching V, but I kinda liked FF. I guess Fringe is the only current series I got besides comedy's.

Watching Weeds right now (I'm VERY late), and I love that so far (just started S3).

smh.gif

smh.gif

Just watched the season finale. Wow. Great episode. Cant believe this show got the ax. Lets hope another network picks it up.

And for the record, V is also a great show.

What was the name on that song at the end

And what if that was all Charlie's flash forward
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom