The Official FLASH FORWARD Season 1 Thread - Premieres 9/24, 8 ET on ABC - Vol. What Did You See?

that prison broad needs a hamburger

its really over?? what a fail...

how are shows like smallville and fringe still on

From imdb

When they mentioned the multiple worlds theory I think that was a big clue to what's going on.

Not sure who, but maybe the chess playing man found a way to see other universes. So he found another universe that to him is better than this one. Maybe he's the president or in a position of power? So obviously he wants that to be true.

So what the blackouts are is not exactly a glimpse of the future but a glimpse at this other universe. So showing people what they're doing 6 months from now in this other universe he is hoping to steer them toward that reality. For example, the lesbian FBI agent didn't want a baby until the flash forward, now she wants it.

In an alternate reality Olivia stayed at Harvard instead of moving to LA, so she ended up marrying Simcoe instead of Mark. So the flash forward she saw wasn't after she left Mark for Simcoe, but she had been with Simcoe all along.

You can imagine if everyone in the world does this it's very likely that whatever the alternate universe reality is will likely come true. And the mosaic system is helping this along.
Makes sense

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

From imdb

When they mentioned the multiple worlds theory I think that was a big clue to what's going on.

Not sure who, but maybe the chess playing man found a way to see other universes. So he found another universe that to him is better than this one. Maybe he's the president or in a position of power? So obviously he wants that to be true.

So what the blackouts are is not exactly a glimpse of the future but a glimpse at this other universe. So showing people what they're doing 6 months from now in this other universe he is hoping to steer them toward that reality. For example, the lesbian FBI agent didn't want a baby until the flash forward, now she wants it.

In an alternate reality Olivia stayed at Harvard instead of moving to LA, so she ended up marrying Simcoe instead of Mark. So the flash forward she saw wasn't after she left Mark for Simcoe, but she had been with Simcoe all along.

You can imagine if everyone in the world does this it's very likely that whatever the alternate universe reality is will likely come true. And the mosaic system is helping this along.
Makes sense

9f6912dc13eae5389b645f9de8c66b75c54744f5_m.gif

dont see this show changing anything to explain everything cuz the show didnt get picked back up i feel it would be wrose to do that imo

i dont even know how a show like this doesnt make it at least 3 seasons(same type of show was lost IMO)

i see some network picking this up

can somebody explain to me why it cost so much to make this show?

They say it will probably be between V vs. FlashForward to get ABC's last spot for next season. V is an entertaining show for its simple plot but it seems like more of an FX type of show than something on ABC. If they give FlashForward another chance next season, I think it does numbers like it did in the fall before Lost came back.

ff can and will do lost type numbers(this can be the show to replace lost for alot of us lost fans) if given another season in a good slot

This show has really picked up the pace. Especially after they cut back on the storyline about dude trying to find true love with the Japanese girl.
sick.gif

- Olivia and the River Raven experiments and dude being in her old pictures.
laugh.gif

- The double agent storyline.
eek.gif
When you really break it down, she's a triple agent.
eek.gif
eek.gif

- The ring in the Queen.

ABC only has themselves to blame if this show really does get canceled.

This is really the only new show this year I still watch. I think it has great potential, and with each episode it keeps you wondering what's next. I really hope this show comes back next year. It would be such a waste, esp. when there are other shows that suck.

I've never watched V, it just seems kinda dumb to me.

I want V and FF to stay, but if FX or Sci-Fi picked up one of them and the other stayed, that would be great.

The show has gotten better but if they want any chance of surviving, they should hire a completely new writing staff ASAP. The premise of the show and the general direction are good, but the actual scenes and how it all plays out is handled almost as poorly as possible.

The plot developments always seem either too forced or just too corny, and the character moments lack any kind of on-screen chemistry. The actors are pretty much all decent, but the only ones who've actually tried to make a lot out of a little are John Cho and Charlie from Lost.

The past few episodes have had major scenes play out like a 90s Van Damme movie:
- Blonde chick escaping from jail, then sniping D. Gibbons
- John Cho strapped to an elaborate chair with a gun pointed at him for the entire episode

I keep watching because I'm interested in the premise, but they just keep dropping the ball. I mean, an intriguing question has always been how John Cho would get murdered by his partner's gun, and the culmination of that was that he would get strapped into an implausible chair-torture device with a timer by a madman - probably the least creative outcome that the writers could've thought of.

The show has more cool moments than it had, though... they just need better writers to integrate these moments into episodes that are actually good.

since March 15 has come and gone, what happened to any of the events coming true?
The only one we got to see play out was Dimitri's life/death situation

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

since March 15 has come and gone, what happened to any of the events coming true?
The only one we got to see play out was Dimitri's life/death situation
they jumped to april something march 15 was just the dude he was suppose to die(also a special date d gibbons )

i wish this was half as good as lost we would have BEEN had pics of the map on the wall with all the time lines

I definitely love this show but they blew it by taking the break. They should have just let it play through and then they could have done something so sick with last week's episode actually being the April 29th that everyone saw in their flash forwards. That would have been sick. But hopefully it gets picked up and they push through some of this nonsense because I do enjoy where it's going.

And surprisingly, ABC's hanging onto V. Like the other dude said, having such a huge break mid-season killed it.

I wasn't too surprise that V got it.
Like the show Kings, this had a lot of potential
Since next week is the last episode, I hope it's really good

SO I missed a couple eps
laugh.gif
Last ep I think I saw was when Simon killed his Uncle. Then maybe part of eps after that. Like the ep where they found the mole, the ep where Harold was supposed to die but didn't and the gut they were looking for ended up getting killed in the dessert with the main charcter.

When did the %!**# redhead preggo chick become a double agent?

When did Harold smash the %!**# redhead so she could get pregnant? Did he do it cuz he thought he was gonna die anyway?

Yea he smashed chicked, I'm sure people have been able to figure it out since it's been hinted but in the preview for the next episode he tells wifey.

I wonder why it was canceled, V had around the same amount of viewers and I'm a fan of both but V is a remake and FF isn't. You would think that they would keep the newer show, maybe V is saving them money.

pimp.gif

Nice way to go out. The last scenes were great! Maybe it comes back in 2 years
laugh.gif
I can't believe they chose V over this. V is the safe pick but FF offers long-term potential.

I respect them for keeping the cliffhanger ending

Back
Top Bottom