The Official FLASH FORWARD Season 1 Thread - Premieres 9/24, 8 ET on ABC - Vol. What Did You See?

Didn't watch it but I'll catch it online.
Bout to watch Fringe
pimp.gif

I didn't get hooked. I'm interested. Didn't feel like LOST at all. I found myself laughing at where I knew most of these actors from.

I'm guessing Suspect Zero isn't the only dude that didn't flash forward. Probably a group, same dudes bout the kill that FBI guy in his flashforward.

I dunno about this sow yet but it can be good. I passed on the first ep of LOST too
laugh.gif

i NEVER watch series shows like this, but this is one that i will be watching, looks good.

show was
pimp.gif

eek.gif
@ the guy being awake while everyone was knocked out!

i have a feeling that the guy that was awake could be the little boys dad

Never got a chance to be fully focused on Lost. Always caught an episode here and there. But I'm gonna make a conservative effort to follow this series.

Mosaic? Red Panda? Suspect Zero? Connection b/w wife and new guy? What happens to Harold in the future?

i actually shouted "oh Shh" when charlie had that mask on ... didn't help i had the tv on blast..
and it actually felt like it was Lost.. maybe because of the characters. i swear the main guy looks exactly like Alpert.

With the recommendations from this thread, I decided to give this show a shot... interesting and original (though I've never read the novel). I'm sold.Needless to say, they'll probably be a lot of twists and turns as the story unfolds.

smh.gif
Just what I need... ANOTHER serialized drama to follow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

#*$@ i missed it.

Airs again tonight at 8 if you wanted to catch it. Tell everyone to watch it or at least DVR it since it's Friday night.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

i actually shouted "oh Shh" when charlie had that mask on ... didn't help i had the tv on blast..
and it actually felt like it was Lost.. maybe because of the characters. i swear the main guy looks exactly like Alpert.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That mask was so scary.
eek.gif

I thought it was alpert at first too.

The show was decent. The acting was a little sketchy, (especially John Cho when he was arresting that chick
laugh.gif
) but the story is intriguing. Seeing thepreview for the season makes it look pretty good (
laugh.gif
at Charlie). But it's all about ratings and I'm not too sure its gonna last, it might end uplike that show Invasion which I LOVED.

By the way I was arguing with my GF saying the main character was Alpert, he looked just like him

The main actor (the cop) is lame as an actor.
I was watching like "damn, this guy is boring."

overall, I'm definitely interested.
I think a lot of people are more interested to see if there is a connection with LOST and that's not a good sign. but we'll see.

I was thinking that April 30, 2010 might be when the last episode of Lost will air? I didn't do any research though.

There was also a commercial for another new show with Juliette as the main character.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

There was also a commercial for another new show with Juliette as the main character.

I think you're possibly referring to V? Old-timers will remember this... its a remake/reboot of a TV miniseries from the early-to-mid 80's... I'mquite looking forward to this actually.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

The show was decent. The acting was a little sketchy, (especially John Cho when he was arresting that chick
laugh.gif
) but the story is intriguing. Seeing the preview for the season makes it look pretty good (
laugh.gif
at Charlie). But it's all about ratings and I'm not too sure its gonna last, it might end up like that show Invasion which I LOVED.

By the way I was arguing with my GF saying the main character was Alpert, he looked just like him
Joseph Fiennes is the main character. Ralph Fiennes lil bro.

So far I like the show.

Apparently the ratings were great. Good news.

lashForward had to have folks biting nails at ABC, but the numbers were out of control. Far from LOST-like in proportion, FlashForward's numbers were impressive none the less, and included a convincing win over Survivor. FlashForward sucked in around 12.5 million live viewers, and won the hour with its share of the coveted 18-34 demo. Mr. Goyer, we'd like to order more episodes.
Anybody else think maybe Cho's character didn't blackout? Maybe the death convo was trying to get us thinking that's what happened butwhat if he DIDN'T blackout? That would explain him being so far away from the wrecked car...

I thought something similar. But instead I was thinking that he was lying about what he saw (or didn't see) in his FF.

But yeah, him not blacking out would definitely explain why he wasn't near the car.

Watched it last night after I recorded it on Thursday. I think it's pretty good so far. I'll definitely be tuning in next week. Seems like a promisingshow.

Back
Top Bottom