The Official FLASH FORWARD Season 1 Thread - Premieres 9/24, 8 ET on ABC - Vol. What Did You See?

it was definitely interesting so ill be watching next week to get some of these so called "answers"

but some of the things i didnt like were how cho's character all of a sudden became a bad *!@ when he was arresting that girl. I mean wasnt this the dudethat was just squeeling like a lil B in the car chase scene. Now all of a sudden he is a super cop ****. I also didnt like how the FBI just put them in chargefor pretty much no reason at all. And also how they were like assemble a multi agency task force like its that easy.

anyway besides that this show should be interesting.

as a lost fan i cant stomach seeing characters on other shows there should be a holding contract until their character dies, none the less it was a pretty goodshow i will be watching episode 2

just watched it today and i must say WOW

must've been expensive to shoot that pilot episode. btw. it was only a one-hour pilot, correct? so to this day, only an one-hr. episode has been aired?

I though it was pretty good.
I felt the same way about John Cho's acting when he was arresting that chick, when I first saw him, I was like Harold!
laugh.gif

I think I will be able to enjoy it along with LOST and Fringe.
It was cool seeing Penny in there, she does the American accent well

What were the theories about how this show were connected to LOST again?

Cuz I was thinking it can't be Juilett detonating the bomb since that happened in 1977 and this flash forward event occurred in 2009. Also most likely whenS6 returns when they eventually get to present time(Ben, Sun, FLocke) it'll still be in 2008 if not '07. So any event on LOST that causes this event inFF would have to be in LOST's S6

Unless there's a theory that explains why something in 1977 would effect ppl in 2009

Can we talk about the LOST connection theories later, I got some hw to do
laugh.gif

But if there was a giant LOST x Fringe x Flash Forward connection
pimp.gif

This show is great. I hope it lasts. ABC has had some good thrillers that got cancelled (Daybreak, The Nine)

This just screened here in Australia and it was crazy. David S. Goyer is definitely putting that Batman Begins money to work.

2nd episode!

This will probablt make or break it for a lot of casual viewers.
If they deliver, they'll have fans.
If people dont like this episode, they probably wont bother to watch again.

I know I'm interested ..

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

She's definitely gonna hook up with the guy, it's unavoidable
laugh.gif
realtalk.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

and dude should have never taken his daughter's bracelet.
smh.gif

I was wondering if someone made a Flashforward thread.

This show is
pimp.gif
so far.

I'm really loving this show. I think ABC may be on to something with this show. Hopefully it sticks around.

Agreed. This show is pretty damn good so far.

I like the writing (what's worse than a guy who creates world-wide damage?.... a guy who does it twice)... And I like some of the attention to detail(still leaving the cuts/bruises on the faces of the injured people).

My heart was actually beating fast at the end there.
laugh.gif

show is pretty interesting so far, i'm hooked as of right now but this the potential to be a massive failure if they don't execute correctly the restof the way.

anybody catch what the guy in the doll factory said right before dropping the lighters?

what i'm REALLY interested is in that scene where the pigeon hits the window(in someones flashforward).... if i remember correctly a lot of birds startedflying somewhere at the same time... probably signaling a disaster? don't know but THAT's what i'm waiting for.

Back
Top Bottom