THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

Originally Posted by tjrozario

#'s. any info on his #'s??

They under shipped this album he only sold 8,848 copys.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
Did you have trouble reading the first part of that sentence? His album was undershipped, drastically. The vast majority of stores JUST got their copies this week. The numbers are irrelevant right now, so save your emoticon faces for something else.

had they shipped enough he wouldve only sold 10k...

maybe if he made music... he just be rappin too much with no aim...

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

Originally Posted by tjrozario

#'s. any info on his #'s??

They under shipped this album he only sold 8,848 copys.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
Did you have trouble reading the first part of that sentence? His album was undershipped, drastically. The vast majority of stores JUST got their copies this week. The numbers are irrelevant right now, so save your emoticon faces for something else.
Are you dumb enough to think I didn't already know that?

what i dont understand is dudes is giving the
tired.gif
face at the labels. This dude woulda went triple copper anyways and im fine with that. He dont make no money making music and his material aint gon be enjoyable to the masses. I know for DAMN sure Spitta better not be surprised. Talking bout they leaked it early or they undershipped.

Lets just be real here.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

tired.gif
face at the labels. This dude woulda went triple copper anyways and im fine with that. He dont make no money making music and his material aint gon be enjoyable to the masses. I know for DAMN sure Spitta better not be surprised. Talking bout they leaked it early or they undershipped.

Lets just be real here.

I put that face just cuz im dissapointed it only sold that much.  And yes part of it is the labels fault, contrary to what you think Spitta DOES has a decent fan base and would have sold a few more thou if they shipped more.  I know hella people that couldn't even find one copy and then I come on here and see the same thing, so obviously it happened in more than one area...When you have fans all over who can't even go to the store to cop the album then the label aint doin it right.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

tired.gif

Lets just be real here.

I put that face just cuz im dissapointed it only sold that much.  And yes part of it is the labels fault, contrary to what you think Spitta DOES has a decent fan base and would have sold a few more thou if they shipped more.  I know hella people that couldn't even find one copy and then I come on here and see the same thing, so obviously it happened in more than one area...When you have fans all over who can't even go to the store to cop the album then the label aint doin it right.

Im upset it sold that much too. thats kinda embarassing but we already knew it would happen. There was no way he was going to sell 30k, at least he even broke 10k. The label knew this dude wouldn't even been able to sell over 15-20k even if they DID ship out enough and they woulda took a loss. Yall do remember he only sold like 893 copies on This Aint No Mixtape first week?  Don't be fooled by those followers he got on twitter my dude
laugh.gif

More than half of them aint going out to cop hard copies.

Just came in This Evening ........
0d4367c453db4cd21d2655a4dad8c75c54c80471.pjpg

Purchased Via Amazon On July 13th Because My Effin Best Buy Didn't have any Copies
mad.gif
smh.gif

and while I was at it i figure i'd get Deal Or No Deal as well.

It's Solid so Far.

Dudes really expecting Curren$y to do Drake numbers here. lol It's not that serious, we all know he doesn't have a huge fan base. Why act surprised that he sold that much?

tumblr_l5t4o4nv2T1qc8424o1_r1_500.jpg

Any body who is trying to go to this show, please email me at [email protected]. I am performing and need to sell my tickets, so please help an #NT artist out! Tix are $20. Get at me y'all.

Finally broke down and ordered it from Amazon because no store I went to had it in stock (2 Best Buys who had it in the computer but couldn't find it in stock and a sold out FYE). Folks who work in each of the stores told me multiple folks were looking for the CD before I came in as well. They should have shipped some more, possibly 30-35 like someone said before.

I told ya'll. And stop with the "they undershipped his album" stuff. 95% of his fanbase discovered him VIA THE INTERNET, they have iTunes, they could have copped dudes album via the net.

Face it. Dude is never gonna be a major star, no matter HOW MUCH you want it to be. Be happy he got his major label release.

Originally Posted by doyung9

I told ya'll. And stop with the "they undershipped his album" stuff. 95% of his fanbase discovered him VIA THE INTERNET, they have iTunes, they could have copped dudes album via the net.

Face it. Dude is never gonna be a major star, no matter HOW MUCH you want it to be. Be happy he got his major label release.

why do you go at curren$y so much?
nerd.gif

His album was undershipped, prolly missed 1000 physicals in N.O. alone...there was like 20 copies in here and he has 700-800 people at his shows now...but thats the labels (Dame Dash's) fault...Def Jam release with no Target or Best Buy???

Just ordered my copy from Amazon.....got tired of waiting for it to come in stock. $8.99 plus free two-day shipping.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

he couldve did at least 30k 1st week

I lowballed and said 20k....i went to the store to kop on my lunch and another cat was in there tryna kop too. They sold out. Did I end up buying it? No. I doubt dude did either cause I ran into him again later that afternoon downtown he said he called places and a bestbuy had them 30mins away...
eyes.gif

Wow I live in Finland and i was able to find copy of this album. From what i read here it was much easier.

Back
Top Bottom