THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

135601488.jpg

Spitta in Atlanta on Thursday

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Word I was in there too...me and giz aka GeeQ were the ones yelling tap tap pull and show ya ******* to oh girl...her body was looking too right...while I was sitting on the big storage bin to the side I saw dude pass out in front of me....once that happened, I knew it was time to dip...kicked it wit Dza and KRIT after the show for a bit...the entire set was cool...but I guess I was expecting more from his set...Rich Hil was the only one whose set I didn't enjoy music was very
grin.gif
...seemed out of place on the bill...and
eek.gif
@ a Boo-Bonic sighting...
smh.gif
talk about rock bottom
smh.gif
....aye G you know why I wasn't chiefing in there wit ya...but I was def basking in it..
pimp.gif
my *%@*% that was you on sitting on the bin with shawty...I was standing rt there once you dipped when dude passed out I was like I need to get my %#$ from ova here too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Word I was in there too...me and giz aka GeeQ were the ones yelling tap tap pull and show ya ******* to oh girl...her body was looking too right...while I was sitting on the big storage bin to the side I saw dude pass out in front of me....once that happened, I knew it was time to dip...kicked it wit Dza and KRIT after the show for a bit...the entire set was cool...but I guess I was expecting more from his set...Rich Hil was the only one whose set I didn't enjoy music was very
grin.gif
...seemed out of place on the bill...and
eek.gif
@ a Boo-Bonic sighting...
smh.gif
talk about rock bottom
smh.gif
....aye G you know why I wasn't chiefing in there wit ya...but I was def basking in it..
pimp.gif
my *%@*% that was you on sitting on the bin with shawty...I was standing rt there once you dipped when dude passed out I was like I need to get my %#$ from ova here too
laugh.gif
yea that was me and the mrs. was in there wit two oteher #NT brethren...when i peeped it I was like what the !$+#?...tapped the rest of the crew and was like yo we out...

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

have not been able to copp in houston..
went to the woodlands bb, no luck, went to frys by greenspoint, nothing
went to music depot in greenspoint, nada...
then i went to bb by in humble cause my friend said they had a copy, when i get there they had sold it already..
this is ridiculus, how can tryna find a CD be such a hassle, especially when its a new release.. smdh

I live in Humble. Went up to BB  yesterday and copped one of two remaining copies. They had it hiding under a plethora of Cypress Hill 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Any ATL NTers going tonight?

I get off work round 11, hopefuly I can make it there before 12:30 and he really performs, a lil while after.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by doyung9

I told ya'll. And stop with the "they undershipped his album" stuff. 95% of his fanbase discovered him VIA THE INTERNET, they have iTunes, they could have copped dudes album via the net.

Face it. Dude is never gonna be a major star, no matter HOW MUCH you want it to be. Be happy he got his major label release.

why do you go at curren$y so much?
nerd.gif
I'm not.

I bought the album. I listened to it... more than once. It's in rotation on my iPod.

And I don't "go at" Spitta. I've been filling people in on the actual stuff going on, now the "what you heard" stuff.

My opinions of the album? Too short, too repetitive. But a good album overall. 3/5.

Now as for my PERSONAL opinions of him OUTSIDE of music... let's just say all the stuff he's complained about in the past with his previous situations, he's perpetuating that cycle on others now. And I know that for a FACT.

I wish him the best of luck. I hope he continues to prosper and such. But I'm not gonna proclaim him the savior of hip-hop or the only guy doing "real hip-hop"... because that's far from true. I'll still bump Independence Day before anything else.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

I told ya'll. And stop with the "they undershipped his album" stuff. 95% of his fanbase discovered him VIA THE INTERNET, they have iTunes, they could have copped dudes album via the net.

Face it. Dude is never gonna be a major star, no matter HOW MUCH you want it to be. Be happy he got his major label release.

why do you go at curren$y so much?
nerd.gif
I'm not.

I bought the album. I listened to it... more than once. It's in rotation on my iPod.

And I don't "go at" Spitta. I've been filling people in on the actual stuff going on, now the "what you heard" stuff.

My opinions of the album? Too short, too repetitive. But a good album overall. 3/5.

Now as for my PERSONAL opinions of him OUTSIDE of music... let's just say all the stuff he's complained about in the past with his previous situations, he's perpetuating that cycle on others now. And I know that for a FACT.

I wish him the best of luck. I hope he continues to prosper and such. But I'm not gonna proclaim him the savior of hip-hop or the only guy doing "real hip-hop"... because that's far from true. I'll still bump Independence Day before anything else.

elaborate 
nerd.gif

and yea independence day is the %+!*.....he sounds nothing like he did during that monthly mixtape thing....and of course he's not close to his YM self 

Back
Top Bottom