THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

smh.gif
eyes.gif
 me getting the album thinking Wiz was gonna be on it. This was harder to find than Wale's album!!! 

Just stopped by FYE and both of their copies sold out yesterday
eyes.gif

We all knew this would happen too SMH, cue the Drogba disgrace .gif.

On a positive note though, the guy at the store ordered bout ten copies to be shipped in a few days
pimp.gif

This is ridiculous. This dude is from New Orleans and you can't find one copy at any Best Buy in this whole city. Tomorrow is my first day off this week so I'll hit up some local spots in order to get a copy. How do they even expect artists to do numbers when they don't even ship out copies????

Just copped today, super smooooth, keep replaying the first half, haven't even reached the second... haha

I'm pretty annoyed...i can't find any physical copies anywhere not even the indie shops like Fat Beats here in NY have it...then Amazon has it but ships in 9-11 days for that they might as well have released it Digitally w/o Def Jam cuz all they did was market it (barely at that) then the majors wonder why no one buys cd's anymore....they don't put them in stores!

Ppl sayin cause he doesn't get spins on the radio is the reason for the shortage in cd's have no idea what's going on in the music industry these days....the internet has become the main place to promote and if you have a strong buzz on the net you'll have a lot better shot at doin any kind of numbers.

Regardless, these stores should've at least gotten 10 copies in each, I mean this whole getting "two copies" sh** is blasphemy. Never had to go threw a hassle just to get a NEW RELEASED cd, the last thing a tree smoker is tryin to do is go threw obstacles.
/rant

copped mine on release day at FYE...2 other cats where buying it at the same time and they only had two left in the store

album is good...goes by before u know it tho

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Ppl sayin cause he doesn't get spins on the radio is the reason for the shortage in cd's have no idea what's going on in the music industry these days....the internet has become the main place to promote and if you have a strong buzz on the net you'll have a lot better shot at doin any kind of numbers.

Regardless, these stores should've at least gotten 10 copies in each, I mean this whole getting "two copies" sh** is blasphemy. Never had to go threw a hassle just to get a NEW RELEASED cd, the last thing a tree smoker is tryin to do is go threw obstacles.
/rant

i mean i know what u sayin...

but as u can see the label thought different... if they was gone do physical copies like that they shoulda just made it a digital release... i dont think currensy's fanbase is that big where they need to print up hella copies...

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

album is good...goes by before u know it tho
2 verses for each track truely wasn't enough
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Taylavell

its like ownin a pair of QS'.
How I'm feeling right now. Been stopped a couple times by ppl asking what I was listening to
glasses.gif

Cd is average at best.

Out of the 12 songs i only like 5. Not a horrible debut but it's not amazing. Krit wuz here is better imo

Man I Been bumping this thinking it was like a mixtape until his official album. Is this album really a Def Jam release? Just left so much to be desired. And Ski Beatz production is nice but it can't carry a whole album.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Can I find this at Best Buy?

i highly doubt it.  you can try checking online using the store locator.  i had no luck out here in sa, so i ordered from amazon and it should be here on the 21st
pimp.gif

^^^^Was all over San Antonio Lookin for Pilot Talk, Best buy showed 3 in stock but dude said they may have lost the shipment
indifferent.gif
, its funny how best buy had no love for my dude spitta but they have joints from rappers named Lil G, and Homicide Harry $** lol, O well, copped from Itunes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom