THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

There is some serious trolling going on. Either the two guys(Not Ellaesco) that posted are trolling with an older shoe or Nike made an OG colorway before they changed the shape back (which I seriously doubt)

Last edited:
I always say to wait for the official pics or in hand pics from members before speculating and passing judgement

Og my a**, horrible looking sh*t

Translating the comments it says 'Something like the 2017' so I'm not sure he means the pair shown is the actual 2017 release, I doubt it.
They might be the 2009s?

The smaller pair looks legit to me, the box says made in China, which matches the funky midsole side view.

-edit
And the product code matches the code that surfaced earlier, so I think these are what we're gonna get.
OGs with a curved banana midsole. Easy pass then.

Last edited:
If those pics are in fact the final product, then Nike should have focused more time and attention to the overall shape and piped tongue rather than the box and booklet.

Still crossing my fingers until we get proper all around pics from a men's size.

But it comes with a brs striped bag that cost nike 13 cents to make. Ima def quadruple up!!!
As a matter of fact I just sold my house yesterday! Because AMD is going to be iconic and huuuuuuuuge! Gonna quintuple up on every release! And even then it might not be enough for 10 pairs of each pinnacle!

Man so confusing so many different pics ha

Rumor I heard is "think of this as year one...Well that and various highlight years in am1 timeline."

Third to Last pic looks like piped tongue

Last edited:
overall the shape of the pinnacles is head and shoulders above all those OG reds from those Instagram pics.

of all the pics up there those firsts ones & the GS pair look to have the best overall shape/mudguard size.

Last edited:
Got these in hand today. Pretty funny I stumbled across them shortly after learning about them here. Now I will get the green pair, which I hope will be fairly easy.

Her IG story def showed tongue piping. Check it out you get full on shots of the toe box etc

^^Not really. The toebox mesh looks like a really expensive napkin, and well..... made in China so a no-go anyway.

^^Not really. The toebox mesh looks like a really expensive napkin, and well..... made in China so a no-go anyway.
Let's be honest, they could put a mint 87 in the box and you'd still find something to not be happy about.

Back
Top Bottom