THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm gonna retweet & like with #airmaxdaily #airmaxID #nikeanything #airmax90 #airmonarch #dahshapekingz  #airtechchallenge #petesamprasshoes #anyothercheesytagthatreallyhasnothingtodowithitbutitwillkeeptheinstacirclejerkalive
#masterofgrump
glasses.gif
i never type "LOL" but the highlighted had me in stitches.  so you get a LOL. 
laugh.gif

people in here take sneakers too seriously.  or maybe i dont take it seriously enough.  

man that master of air pair turned out to be a major let down.

the white pair works better for the horrible mash up of colors/prints but will be tier zero type limited.

mudguard height looks good on them so at least there's that lol

Last edited:
^when I buy doubles I make a point to wear the pair I want to keep "on ice" around the house for a few days to break them in then I take them out every few months and wear them, again, just around the house, to keep the soles from getting too stiff.

id imagine so many people with their own vision of what a sneaker should contain, isnt going to turn out as clean as any given individual thinks.  i mean just imagine what the regulars in this thread would collectively come up with.  lets give it a shot.  i bet ours would turn out cleaner than that. 

^^All made-in-China midsoles. What a surprise.
roll.gif

Crap crap crap.
roll.gif

atmos looks good to me.

hopefully it's not too much of a hassle to lock down one pair
honestly dont know what will happen.  took huge Ls for safaris, but then later copped for a "decent" resell price.  with that said, could this be even worse?  especially with the hype of the vote back. 

These are all pairs dropping on or around AMD..peep his IG story.

The Atmos now are made exactly as OG as far at materials go, leather toebox etc

MOA will be limited, the OGs are supposed QS not sure on atmos

So I'm sure those OG reds posted by that girl are also the real deal.

30 year anniversary of an iconic shoe, and to celebrate: let's release a banana version.
Well done Nike.

Last edited:
Any price indication on the OGs and elephants ? I've already prepared myself for the L on the elephants but you never know.

I'm not interested in ATMOS I'm just interested in them OG colourways, hope nike make them available to the air max fans hate resellers, it's not fair. Anyway modus cheer up mate nike can't please everyone [emoji]128536[/emoji]

So I'm sure those OG reds posted by that girl are also the real deal.

30 year anniversary of an iconic shoe, and to celebrate: let's release a banana version.
Well done Nike.

You know how they roll, am 90,am 1 and Jordans are nikes bread and butter. They will milk those until the end of time. The am 1 have been trend -fashion-hipster shoes for some time now. 90% of the people I see wearing them these days are H&M fruitloops.
Like j's they're gone for good.

^^Yeah I'm not surprised but also not disappointed because I didn't have any expectations at all after the pinnacle 'remastered shape'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom